Varaces - The Car Chase Movie Database

Switch to desktop Register Login

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Banger Racing

Banger Racing 9 years 3 months ago #5990

Had another opportunity to catch some banger racing just yesterday and it was indeed a fun time out. Also it was great to finally meet up with SWF for the first time.

While the Robin Reliants figure 8 racing was fun to watch, without a doubt the highlight of the show was the caravandalism. I've uploaded a video on youtube of some of the destruction for all to enjoy.

CARLO, this video is for you!!
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: Banger Racing 9 years 3 months ago #5992

It was indeed great to finally meet you for the first, and hopefully not last, time carcrashking and thanks for the action replay of caravandalism. As you can tell, I too attended the same event like I have done for a few consecutive years now. Here are a few pictures from the event:

Re: Banger Racing 9 years 3 months ago #6012

Here are a few more pics to compliment SWF's images, with the last a picture of us enjoying the auto carnage (SWF on the left and me on the right):

Re: Banger Racing 9 years 3 months ago #6014

• carlo
  • Platinum Boarder
It's cool that you guys go to Mendips once in a while and finally met there.
I had the opportunity to trade some chasestuff with Heavymett on a european Bangertrack a few years ago..I had three weeks of vacation which ended yesterday and visited 3 Speedweekends of oval racing here on the continent, it's my favorite sport.
There is a big meeting at Bristol in September for the Stockcar Formula 2 cars.

Re: Banger Racing 9 years 3 months ago #6027

• booster
  • Junior Boarder
That looked very interesting! Wish we had something as demolishing as that in Spain!

Re: Banger Racing 9 years 3 months ago #6028

• carlo
  • Platinum Boarder
Well there is Stockcar Racing in Spain too Booster, in fact races are held all over Europe in one form or another, you just have to look and ask a bit around ...
Time to create page: 0.147 seconds