Varaces - The Car Chase Movie Database

Switch to desktop Register Login

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Need for Speed Hot Pursuit (2010)

Re:Need for Speed Hot Pursuit (2010) 7 years 4 weeks ago #9458

Need for Speed: Hot Pursuit is out in stores now! And just a few hours ago, the official YT channel released a special promo that may interest car chase fans here: a live-action short film of a chase between a Pagani Zonda Cinque and a Lamborghini Murcielago Interceptor. :)

I'm so getting this game for Christmas.

TDIT's exhilarating mashup of the coolest car flick with the best animated film of the year! Fast & Feathered 5 Click sig to watch!
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:Need for Speed Hot Pursuit (2010) 7 years 3 weeks ago #9459

I was literally about to post this too! I got the game yesterday, seems great so far. Expect a full review soon!

Re:Need for Speed Hot Pursuit (2010) 7 years 3 weeks ago #9462

• dhopkins
I got the game on launch day for the 360 and I like it a lot. I've only been going through the police career, chasing after speeder and testing new cars. Everything is locked when you start but cars are unlocked very fast so it doesn't get boring. The leaderboard system adds a lot of replay value because it lets you know as soon as someone on your friends list beats your score.

I hope there's more variety in the missions soon though. Its been either time trial, chase after a single car, or chase after a pack of racers. And since it's all based in the same system of roads, it's beginning to feel repetitive.

I have tried multiplayer yet, but i'm looking forward to it.

Re:Need for Speed Hot Pursuit (2010) 7 years 3 weeks ago #9465

• heavymett
  • Gold Boarder
I played this game a couple of hours and to be honest I didn't like that much. Driving and driftig feels okay but you shouldn't be forced to wait 20 seconds or more to restart your car and watch that same "cinematic" sequences over and over again - joykiller. I was expecting a huge crash at the finish line with the roadblock but my car slowed down unrealistically.

Next.

Re:Need for Speed Hot Pursuit (2010) 7 years 2 weeks ago #9478

My review is now online:

gamerlimit.com/2010/12/gamer-limit-revie...r-speed-hot-pursuit/

A must for car chase fans!
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.150 seconds