Varaces - The Car Chase Movie Database

Switch to desktop Register Login

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Driver 2010

Re:Driver 2010 7 years 5 months ago #9311

I don't think we need to worry to be honest. It wouldn't be a Driver game without damage, and the developer did specify they would be damageable.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:Driver 2010 7 years 5 months ago #9349

Sad news - Driver San Francisco has been delayed until 2011 :( Boo!

With GT5 and Hot Pursuit both set for release in Novembmer however, the delay does seem logical.

Re:Driver 2010 7 years 4 months ago #9370

Just to bring back the memories, here is an early video of the beta version of the original Driver I've found and uploaded:

It is notable for featuring the notorious yellow Buick GSX that didn't materialise in the final game. I have been waiting a long time to rewatch this as it was the first ever video I saw of the game.

Re:Driver 2010 7 years 4 months ago #9376

I am currently writing a series of retrospective articles on the Driver series for Gamer Limit in the run up to Driver: San Francisco. Part 1 is now online and can be found here:

gamerlimit.com/2010/08/retrospective-dri...ou-are-the-wheelman/

Hope you enjoy!

Re:Driver 2010 7 years 4 months ago #9377

Great article, mate! I knew that video link looked familiar... I found your article when the Driver Group (which I 'liked' on FB) posted it as a status update. :)

TDIT's exhilarating mashup of the coolest car flick with the best animated film of the year! Fast & Feathered 5 Click sig to watch!

Re:Driver 2010 7 years 4 months ago #9378

Indeed, I was very pleased they are promoting it! I intend to do an article on each game. Feel free to add me on Facebook, by the way :wink:
Time to create page: 0.136 seconds