Varaces - The Car Chase Movie Database

Switch to desktop Register Login

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Level R

Level R 8 years 1 month ago #9141

• heavymett
  • Gold Boarder
Invictus is one of my favorite game-studios because they always integrated some kind of damage simulation in their racing games. I read somewhere on their business websites that they also develop and offer their work for the car-industry.

Physics, damage and driving is what I was always looking for in car-games and the look & feel of Invictus gametitles had always been something special, something very well made. I used to crash cars for hours in Street Legal Redline or 1nsane and studied the demolition in slowmotion. That was great.

Popular Invictus titles have been 1nsane and Cross Racing Championship. The newest one is called Project Torque in USA / Level R in Europe. It's a Massive Multiplayer Online Racer and it's free to download and play. The business modell of this game is item-selling. That means you can spend various little amounts on different things in the game but you don't need to spend any money at all if you just like to take a look and play or study some car crashing in the Testdrive Sandbox. The physics look very authentic.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Level R 4 years 3 months ago #11462

• heavymett
  • Gold Boarder
I haven't been very active playing LevelR and after a few month/years I recognized the game has been updatet and retitled. It is now: http://heatonline.com/
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Time to create page: 0.129 seconds