Varaces - The Car Chase Movie Database

Switch to desktop Register Login

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Drive

Drive 6 years 2 months ago #9694

• dhopkins
In case anyone hasn't seen it yet, Drive is my favorite movie of the year. (Listening to the soundtrack now and I was compelled to post this.)

D
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:Drive 6 years 1 month ago #9700

• heavymett
  • Gold Boarder
I agree, it's one of the best movies this year for me too.

Re:Drive 6 years 4 weeks ago #9701

• carlo
  • Platinum Boarder
Really?? A friend of mine told me that the movie is a complete waste of time. Are there any real chases in it? I haven't seen it yet..

Re:Drive 6 years 2 weeks ago #9706

• heavymett
  • Gold Boarder
carlo wrote:
Really?? A friend of mine told me that the movie is a complete waste of time. Are there any real chases in it? I haven't seen it yet..

Yes, there is carchase after the robbery. the chase is short but shows some stuntman driving skills. no cgi stuff. the crash of the following car has been shot from an interesting perspective. at the beginning you also see the driver work on a filmset staging a car chase. he flips and crashes a policecar. in the second part of the movie the driver uses his car to attack another.

however it's a good movie. your friend is wrong :)

The movie creates a special atmosphere and works a lot with pictures and music instead of long dialogues. watching the main character drive in his muscle cars made me think of Two-Lane Blacktop and reminded me of many other car chase movies. I like those shots from the back of the car that show driver and dashboard.
Last Edit: 5 years 7 months ago by heavymett. Reason: have trouble reading the full posting (?)

Re:Drive 6 years 2 weeks ago #9707

• carlo
  • Platinum Boarder
Thanx I will check it out
Time to create page: 0.139 seconds