Varaces - The Car Chase Movie Database

Switch to desktop Register Login

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: The Green Hornet

The Green Hornet 7 years 5 months ago #9315

Sony Pictures has released the new trailer for The Green Hornet on Yahoo Movies, six months before its release next January. Looks like movie producers are really getting ahead on their pre-release hype.

Seth Rogen (Pineapple Express) and Jay Chou (Initial D) star as the Hornet and Kato respectively, as they attempt to fight crime by perpetrating it. Some great action scenes, especially in the car-chase department starring his signature vehicle, The Black Beauty.

Trailer

What do you guys think? Sting or stinker? :)

TDIT's exhilarating mashup of the coolest car flick with the best animated film of the year! Fast & Feathered 5 Click sig to watch!
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:The Green Hornet 7 years 5 months ago #9316

• heavymett
  • Gold Boarder
What do you guys think? Sting or stinker?

seth rogen is funny and I know that michel gondry has an interesting visual style. I haven't recognised much of his style in this trailer. As long as the movie delivers some well made car action it has all i like to see. The many destructive car action parts in the trailer look promising:

If you asked me The Punisher(2004) has been the last comicbook superhero movie that contained some serious car action worth remembering. Sure Batman wasn't bad either but I always prefer to look at real cars than fantasy vehicles. Green Hornet seems to fit my interest. Thanks for the notice.
Last Edit: 7 years 5 months ago by heavymett. Reason: I clicked the wrong button

Re:The Green Hornet 7 years 5 months ago #9322

• dhopkins
I was surprised (and happy) that they kept the original Black beauty. I had assumed that they would have remade it with like a Bentley or a Rolls.

It looks like they're not going for a serious/dark remake , which is good, i just hope they dont go too campy with it.

D
Time to create page: 0.153 seconds