Varaces - The Car Chase Movie Database

Switch to desktop Register Login

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Car specs

Car specs 13 years 1 month ago #912

• Anonymous
Hey there, I've been on a mission lately to find specs on cars that are in movies. This has been a lot harder than I thought. So far, this is the best place I found yet. I was wondering if any of you know a site or something that can get me this kind of info. This all stareted when all I wanted to know whas the year of the thunderbird in "the Crow" with Brandon Lee. So, any info on a site or even just the the tbird would be much appreciated.
thnks
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: Car specs 8 years 1 month ago #9151

this is an older thread that never got any attention but was a great idea. we have a CHASE VECHILE section that other than a couple of opinions, mine mostly, didn't ever get used. it would be improable to find all the correct information on these cars but we can try. i'll try sometime shortly to come up with some stuff., maybe we can take a car a week or month on work on it. i was really hoping this section would take off because i too am interested in different cars and movie cars in general. i know all this takes time so i'm in no hurry. i just want to light the fire again and see how it goes. i've noticed several people back on here again, you are very appreciated and i thank you for your patience. i was gone for a little bit but i missed being on here thou i was busy. the movie section is apparently going again as i see one of my movies made it through. i hope to add a few more shortly to get us in to the 1300's soon. it's that time of year when things start adding up and we will be running in all different directions for the holidays, by the way, HAPPY HALLOWEEN. we celebrate it tonight. it's all about getting some candy now thou.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Time to create page: 0.118 seconds