Varaces - The Car Chase Movie Database

Switch to desktop Register Login

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Remember vague details but not title. Please help!

Remember vague details but not title. Please help! 9 years 2 months ago #6029

• jerms
  • Fresh Boarder
It's been bugging me a few months..
The movie is mostly a car chase. There's an all black car with nitrous (maybe a mustang?) and a white car. The black car is the good guy and he steals it from a mechanics garage in the middle of nowhere. The movie mostly takes place in the desert. The bad guy has a white car and I think he has the good guy's girlfriend or wife. It's basically the guy in the black car racing around trying to catch up the other guy. And he runs out of nitrous at some point... I know that's pretty bad but can you help????
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: Remember vague details but not title. Please help! 9 years 2 months ago #6032

Sorry, no obvious titles come to mind. Two questions though to narrow down the options:

1) roughly, what year or at least what decade, do you think the film was released?

2) Was it American or Australian film? I know of no other countries that systematically set car chases in deserts.

Re: Remember vague details but not title. Please help! 9 years 2 months ago #6035

• dhopkins
First I thought 'The Wraith' then I thought 'Black Moon Rising' but by the end of the post I was stumped. Sorry.

Re: Remember vague details but not title. Please help! 9 years 2 months ago #6037

• jerms
  • Fresh Boarder
mid 1990s-early 2000s
US film for sure.

Re: Remember vague details but not title. Please help! 9 years 2 months ago #6071

How about Army of One aka Joshua Tree (1993)?

One of its chases is on YouTube.
Time to create page: 0.138 seconds