Varaces - The Car Chase Movie Database

Switch to desktop Register Login

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Crash! (1977)

Crash! (1977) 10 years 1 week ago #5384

• carlo
  • Platinum Boarder
I vaguely remember seeing the trailer as a kid. I think it was pretty destructive. Sure it was a kind of 'the Car' ripoff but nonetheless if somebody of you guys has seen a video copy of it or heard that they're going to release it on DVD just drop me a line...Seems that it's one of the last obscure movies in the Carchase genre that looks to be lost in the vaults...
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: Crash! (1977) 10 years 6 days ago #5389

• adri
  • Platinum Boarder
This one has nothing to do with car crash does it? or is it the same only that you have not writen the entire name??

Re: Crash! (1977) 10 years 6 days ago #5391

• carlo
  • Platinum Boarder
No Adri I already have CarCrash in my collection, Crash! is another movie, apparently a cross between 'Gone in 60 sec' and 'The Car' a kind of Horrormovie with a remote controlled black Camaro that apparently rams around 50 cars of the Highway. Seems like a destructive movie.
Not later than this morning I discovered that the movie was released this year in a german version to DVD. If this is true I will investigate and order it as soon as I discover it somewhere on the net. Maybe I will get it before X-mas and let you all know how it's like..

Re: Crash! (1977) 10 years 6 days ago #5392

• adri
  • Platinum Boarder
Ah yes now i know which one it is yes, SWF and I have been wanting to see it for a long while too, if its out on DVD now we will have to investigate too 8)

Thanks Carlo.

Re: Crash! (1977) 10 years 5 days ago #5399

• Prowler
  • Platinum Boarder
I recall seeing this one a long time ago. It was something I caught on TV with my cousin. Can't remember all the details. I was flipping through channels and I caught snippets of the chases in Crash! along with other movies such as Armed and Dangerous, Magnum Force and The Road Warrior. Hope for the best with the German DVD CARLO!

Also, you might try the film's alternate title Akaza, The God of Vengeance and see what you might come up with. And for further observation of the film, try these two links if you haven't already.

[url:h3irqgki]cheesy-movies.com/movies/c/crash-1977.shtml[/url]

[url:h3irqgki]www.sd455.com/moviecrash1977.htm[/url]

Re: Crash! (1977) 10 years 5 days ago #5401

• carlo
  • Platinum Boarder
Interesting cheesy movies review there, thanx Prowler. Will keep you informed if I get the DVD.
Time to create page: 0.151 seconds