Varaces - The Car Chase Movie Database

Switch to desktop Register Login

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: REDLINE

REDLINE 10 years 8 months ago #4798

http://www.myspace.com/RedLine

No, not the one with Chad McQueen. This one opens today on 1,250 screens, a lot for what is essentially an independent production. Made the news out here in L.A. when star Eddie Griffin crashed a 1.2 million-dollar Enzo at a promotional event. Oops? Anyway, to judge by the trailer: a bunch of exotics and one motorcycle zipping around, with a few over-the-top crashes. Questionable, but it's a new car chase flick and I hadn't seen any information posted, so I thought I'd give the Varaces crew a heads-up.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: REDLINE 10 years 8 months ago #4800

This was posted a few months ago as a Varaces news item featuring the destruction of the Porsche Carrera GT. Since then, it hasn't really had much attention, but I did bring it back up in the 2007 movies thread along with the trailer. I hope it lives up, although I can't say I am expecting a particularly good movie in terms of a compelling plot.

Re: REDLINE 10 years 8 months ago #4804

I hear ya. I missed the earlier post, so apologies for the repetition...

Re: REDLINE 10 years 8 months ago #4806

Thanks for the reminders SWF and Doctor Freudstein on the release of Redline. As you can see, a news item about it now appears on the homepage. Hope it meets with your satisfaction.

Re: REDLINE 10 years 8 months ago #4807

That's cool. The trailer doesn't exactly inspire a lot of confidence, but perhaps, as you said, the racing scenes will at least deliver a few nifty stunts...

Re: REDLINE 10 years 8 months ago #4809

Thanks for fulfilling the request for the Redline news posting, carcrashking. It will be interesting to see the kind of ratings it received on IMDB.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.128 seconds