Varaces - The Car Chase Movie Database

Switch to desktop Register Login

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Car chase commercials

Levis Jeans Commercial 10 years 6 months ago #5008

• Prowler
  • Platinum Boarder
Here is a commercial for Levis Jeans. This is hardly a car chase, but it's one sweet ass commercial! In my opinion, nothing is better than a futuristic steampunk wild west city with a guy riding his pet cyborg car like a bull!

[url:2ffbaqn4][/url]
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: Car chase commercials 10 years 6 months ago #5009

• carlo
  • Platinum Boarder
Hey very cool commercials. I would like to be one of those rich oilsheiks and
build myself a speedway in the garden like in the Mustang commercial. Well I can always start to build a slotcar-track on my balcony instead :wink:
Impressive car in the Levis commercial somehow it reminded me of the Barris built THE CAR

Re: Car chase commercials 10 years 6 months ago #5015

• steamer
  • Expert Boarder
BAN wrote:
Not exactly a car chase but i know every single member on this board can appreciate it. They dont get much better than this. I watch this thing like every day lol.

That was amazing! Thanks for that. A little more emphasis on the smoking burn-out would have been nice. :P Did you notice the Ford Puma commercial nearby? A nod to Bullitt and The Great Escape.

[url:1dgb2ooa][/url]

HAMMER & COOP 10 years 6 months ago #5016

The Levis ad was neat. Brings new meaning to the phrase 'breaking in a car'.
The Puma ad was cool too. Fitting tribute, the way how they ended with McQueen heading off to try another 'Great Escape'. :D
Probably inspired by Starsky & Hutch, Heat Vision & Jack, Knight Rider, and BMW's short films, Mini has created their own cheesy retro TV series called Hammer & Coop.
Starring a relatively unknown cast, the six episodes follows the misadventures of a 'man with no past' and his talking Mini Cooper as they outrun the bad guys, fight ninjas, and get the girl.
It's tons of cheesy 80s fun, and I liked the way how they parody car chase cliches, the Dukes of Hazzard 'hood slide', British slang and 80s power ballads. As the tagline goes, "Kick Some Asphalt" at http://www.hammerandcoop.com/

TDIT's exhilarating mashup of the coolest car flick with the best animated film of the year! Fast & Feathered 5 Click sig to watch!
Time to create page: 0.151 seconds