Varaces - The Car Chase Movie Database

Switch to desktop Register Login

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Some Kind of Wonderful

Some Kind of Wonderful (1987) 11 years 2 months ago #4129

Welcome to the forum, zx636skiv. Glad to see a Ninja fan join the forums.

I did a quick search on the web and like you I turned up nothing. Perhaps a local video outlet might have the dvd of Some Kind of Wonderful for you to scan.

BTW, not sure if you are a fan of motorcycle films, but amongst the best I have seen is Full Throttle (1995). The opening motorcycle chase in The Legend of Speed (1999) is pretty good as well.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

some kinda maybe 11 years 2 months ago #4170

i might have found something for you. if you are talking about SOME KIND OF WONDERFUL [87], the film with MARY STUART MASTERSON, ERIC STOLTZ, and LEA THOMPSON. directed by HOWARD DEUTCH, i may have it for you. AMAZON.COM has it in the DVD section for sale for as low as $5.99. they have a trailer feature where its at. it may show the car. i couldn't use it myself. i remember the movie, it was pretty decent for its time.IMDB.COM has a listing for it too. i don't know of any pictures of the car anywhere. i like motorcycle movies too, but they tend to be more of the 60's biker movies. i like the newer street bikes but you go with what you know. my motorcycle days are over, but you never lose the feelings. i don't know if you get scared or smarter. you look back and think "man, was i an idiot". it was fun thou.welcome aboard, i hope this helps.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Time to create page: 0.135 seconds