Switch to desktop Register Login

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Junkyards in movies

Re: Junkyards in movies 10 years 2 months ago #5207

• filmfan
  • Fresh Boarder
I found what it was, my good friends.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: Junkyards in movies 10 years 2 months ago #5213

• Prowler
  • Platinum Boarder
Looks very 70's if you ask me. Is it from Kurosawa's Dodes'ka-den (1970)? It's the story of homeless people trying to make the best of life for themselves, such as imagining to drive a train or taking care of thier parents. The character looks like they're wearing rags or beaten overalls. Is it one of the children?

Re: Junkyards in movies 10 years 2 months ago #5222

• filmfan
  • Fresh Boarder
Prowler wrote:
Looks very 70's if you ask me. Is it from Kurosawa's Dodes'ka-den (1970)? It's the story of homeless people trying to make the best of life for themselves, such as imagining to drive a train or taking care of thier parents. The character looks like they're wearing rags or beaten overalls. Is it one of the children?
Excellent movie, but it wasn't "Dodes'kaden", it was Robert Altman's "Nashville".

Re: Junkyards in movies 9 years 10 months ago #5514

• carlo
  • Platinum Boarder
I just bought ' La Mala Ordina' (1972) for 2,5 Euros in a mall and it contains a good chase between a Fiat Van and an Opel Rekord and the final countdown in this movie takes place on a junkyard somewhere in Italy..Cool cars in the Junkyard..

Re: Junkyards in movies 9 years 1 month ago #6119

• onlycafe
  • Fresh Boarder
junkyard and crusher both in "goldfinger".
another junkyard scene in "charley varrick".
i'm just a cook.

Re:Junkyards in movies 7 years 8 months ago #9270

there was a junk yard scene in TUCKER, A MAN AND HIS DREAM that had a lot of nice cars in it. they used parts to build the first TUCKER from a big junkyard. there were a lot of 40's cars stacked on top of each other. you almost wanted to cry.most of them were in good shape too.there was a junk yaed in mexico in another movie, but i can't remember the name of it. it was like NATURAL BORN KILLERS without the special effects. PETER FONDA played the girl's hippie dad. i'll look it up because there was a chase in it too.
Time to create page: 0.140 seconds