Varaces - The Car Chase Movie Database

Switch to desktop Register Login

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Fast and the Furious : Tokyo Drift

The opening drag race! 11 years 5 months ago #3841

Some kind soul has posted the opening race on Youtube!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pf4eWT86hNc
Oh boy, this looks like fun! And dhopkin's comment was right, these guys get more than just a bleeding forehead when they crash, they don't get to walk away from wrecks that easy. Too bad the movie premieres only in August where I live, so I'll just have to settle for Johnny Depp and company this month.

TDIT's exhilarating mashup of the coolest car flick with the best animated film of the year! Fast & Feathered 5 Click sig to watch!
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: Fast and the Furious : Tokyo Drift 11 years 5 months ago #3842

It has to be said, youtube is a bit of a godsend. I noticed though that part two of Tokyo Drift has already been removed - and judging by the fact he has 9 parts I think he is trying to get the whole movie up.

If you look around, I have actually put up a few good chases up there myself, and there are plenty of others too.

Re: Fast and the Furious : Tokyo Drift 11 years 5 months ago #3843

• Prowler
  • Platinum Boarder
What are some of them?

Re: Fast and the Furious : Tokyo Drift 11 years 5 months ago #3844

Lets see, I've uploaded The Driver, The Hidden, MCQ, The Seven-ups and Le Casse as well as my sim series - just stick "car chase" at the end of those and you should find them. Any requests for any would of course be welcome, especially in the aid of varaces :D

Also, the other day I stumbled across a very nice chase that I had never seen before, The Master Touch:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rcEhgliILqI

Quite remisent to Le Casse, for those who have seen it.

i almost drifted....off 10 years 5 months ago #5029

i received FAST AND FURIOUS 3. TOKOYO DRIFT, the other day for a father's day gift. i finally got to watch it a couple of days later. it was what i figured it would be, good enough. i wasn't expecting a lot going into it. i wasn't dissapointed completely thou. LUCAS BLACK must have watched VARSITY BLUES or DAWSON'S CREEK before he tried out for this movie.JAMES VAN DER BEEK would be proud or pissed.the opening race with the viper and the monte carlo should not have even been in the movie, that was just too stupid. the street chase with the crash was pretty good thou disheartening with one of the main charactors getting killed. the drifting scenes were decent but not deeply exciting. it's better when you are actually doing it. the last race down the hill was a little too much, you had force yourself a little to believe it. the wreck was a little too expected. the worst part was when BLACK pulled up for the race at the end and VIN DIESEL is in the other car. what's TORETTO doing in japan? , what a ironic twist, no just a bad ending. the minor charactors were actually better than most of the main actors, a couple should have been developed more. i wasn't dissapointed with this movie all together, because i didn't get built up for it. it was worth buying just for the street scenes. i hope they take some time to think about the next one. yes, i think they will be another one, maybe a big reunion this time. it seems a lot of careers have slowed down lately. FAST AND FURIOUS 4, GRANDMA'S HOUSE, you heard here first. decent FAST AND FURIOUS movie, would have been better without the name to live up to. my birthday present was a little better, but that will be in another thread.the first one is still the best with me, no particular reason, uh SUPERCHARGED BLACK CHARGER, hem.

Re: Fast and the Furious : Tokyo Drift 10 years 5 months ago #5036

I saw the fast and the furious 3 and i have it on dvd.I must admit i was impressed with the stunt driving and drifting.Now the monte carlo.I say that car was fit for its roll a home built race car that could whoop a dodge viper.Have any of you notice in all 3 fast and the furious movies its the american muscle cars always taking the glory in the end.Just my opinion.

Travis
Time to create page: 0.142 seconds