Varaces - The Car Chase Movie Database

Switch to desktop Register Login

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Name of movie?

Name of movie? 11 years 11 months ago #2956

• Anonymous
My dad is trying to figure out the name of a movie he thought he saw back in the late 60's early 70's. He remembers at the end of the movie that they stopped the car by blocking the road with a huge bulldozer and the car ran into it. The color of the car may have been orange or yellow and he thinks it was a musclecar. At first he was thinking it was a movie called Then came Bronson (not the tv show with the motorcycle) but he said he saw it in a movie theater. Any help would be appreciated.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Vanishing Point (1971) 11 years 11 months ago #2957

Bulldozers blocking roads...sounds like Vanishing Point (1971) to me:

Re: Name of movie? 11 years 11 months ago #2960

• Anonymous
Thank you, I will check out that movie and see if that is the one he is talking about.

Re: Name of movie? 11 years 10 months ago #3226

• thejabman
  • Junior Boarder
Also stop a car with a loader, in "The Mechanic" but, no muscle cars... and the start of the original "Italian Job" they kill off some guy while he's off cruising in his jag...by parking a dozer in a tunnel.

Anyhow, I think you allready got your desired response but hey.

Re: Name of movie? 11 years 3 months ago #3976

• Anonymous
TheJabMan wrote:
Also stop a car with a loader, in "The Mechanic" but, no muscle cars... and the start of the original "Italian Job" they kill off some guy while he's off cruising in his jag...by parking a dozer in a tunnel.

Anyhow, I think you allready got your desired response but hey.

Actually, it was an orange Lamborghini Miura... Later on, with another bulldozer they do throw off a mountain an Aston Martin Volante and they smash two E-Type Jaguars at a time... :wink:
Time to create page: 0.142 seconds