Switch to desktop Register Login

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Music videos

Re: Music videos 9 years 11 months ago #5477

• madmaximus
  • Fresh Boarder
heavymett wrote:
I really like the idea of filling this thread with more music videos that are car-chase related. here are the ones that i know

Puretone - Addicted to Bass (2002)
As Carlo said its a Mad Max I style carchase with a big jump through a caravan!

Great site!
Just thought I'd update the site. I put the making of up as well. I'm sure we had a lot more fun than the AUDIOSLAVE video - we replicated all of the stunts from MAD MAX rather than use the original file footage.
Here are the updated web address's for Addicted To Bass.

[url:3nmw3d6h]web.mac.com/fastbackfilms/Puretone/Addicted_To_Bass.html[/url]

Or On Youtube here [url:3nmw3d6h][/url]
Puretone - Stuck in a Groove (2003)
A Girl escaping in a Mini and driving trough industrial halls. Chasers end up in jumping through a wall of crap.

Now on Youtube here [url:3nmw3d6h][/url]

The Mad Max one was much more fun though.

Car Chases Rule!
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Mad Max 9 years 11 months ago #5479

• steamer
  • Expert Boarder
MadMaximus wrote:
we replicated all of the stunts from MAD MAX rather than use the original file footage.

I remember seeing that video before (Addicted to Bass). Nice song, nice girls, nice stunts! :D So, the jump through the trailer/caravan was not from the movie? It looked like it. Although I haven't seen Mad Max in a long time.

Nice cars!

new one, country style 9 years 3 months ago #6002

i was watching a top 20 on a country channel [GAC maybe] and saw this video. it's SHREVEPORT2LA by KENI THOMAS. it's not the best video ever but it has a near perfect 1972 DODGE CHARGER at the first of it. i almost fainted, we know my love for that model car. in the second half of the video is a early 60's CADILLIAC deville. i just got a quick glance at it. we were going somewhere as usual. i'm so glad things are starting to slow down here. catch the video if you can.

Re: Music videos, country roads 8 years 9 months ago #7958

i like some country music but, i go more towards METAL, i hear a lot of "what the huhs" out there in varaces land right now. my wife listens to a lot of country videos thou. country is in a DUKES OF HAZZARD mode right now. everyone has cars, usually muscle cars at that. here are a few.SHEDAISY, I'M TAKING THE WHEEL: BUDDY JEWELL, IF I EVER FIND ANOTHER WOMAN: DJERKS BENTLEY, DON'T early 70's MONTE CARLO: MIRANDA LAMBERT, NEW SET OF STRINGS never could figure that car out: RANDY ROGERS BAND, IN MY ARMS INSTEAD damn good STEVE EARLE sound a like, ONE HORSE TOWN, BILLY RAY CYRUS nice CHEVELLE: SWEET THING, KIETH URBAN nice black MUSTANG. i don't know if you will like the misic but the videos are worth watching. they should be on some video service or another. you can watch AFN NETWORK; ARTIST'S FANS NETWORK, GAC country, or CMT network. they are on right now on one of them.

Re:Music videos 7 years 9 months ago #9229

• heavymett
  • Gold Boarder
This is how I like it. 8) A music video car chase feat. Bruce Willis.

Gorillaz - Stylo -
(from the Album Plastic Beach, 2010)

(Now the dailymotion link, because youtube geoblocked that one for Germany)
Last Edit: 7 years 9 months ago by heavymett.

Re:Music videos 7 years 9 months ago #9231

The music video for Ash - Orpheus also features a racing scene:

Great band by the way, I'm seeing them in April :D
Time to create page: 0.161 seconds