Varaces - The Car Chase Movie Database

Switch to desktop Register Login

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Docu-Car Shows on TV

BACK IN BUSINESS 10 years 10 months ago #4548

Well, well, look who's back...Look, pal, if you're really legit about your intentions to participate in forum discussions, then please remove those advert URLs from your sig... We would gladly welcome you if you really want to contribute to the site, but if you're a telemarketer masquerading as a superficial car chase fan, please take your 'business' somewhere else...
Anyway, back to the question. Anybody know what car chase they were filming in that episode? Anyone? :?:

TDIT's exhilarating mashup of the coolest car flick with the best animated film of the year! Fast & Feathered 5 Click sig to watch!
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: Docu-Car Shows on TV 10 years 10 months ago #4550

• adri
  • Platinum Boarder
I got that Episode of Discovery Science Andreteh, it was cool how they explain it all although we all know that they are impossible, answering to your question, i think those scenes were only made to show as complementary scenes to "fill" the episode, dont you think? :?

Re: Docu-Car Shows on TV 10 years 10 months ago #4551

Yeah, that was what I thought too. But I was just wondering whether they were filming an actual car chase for a film/TV show in production at the time of the shooting for that episode. It looked pretty awesome...if anybody has any idea whether this was for an actual car chase and not just 'filling' for the documentary, do post your answer here.

TDIT's exhilarating mashup of the coolest car flick with the best animated film of the year! Fast & Feathered 5 Click sig to watch!

HOLLYWOOD SCIENCE'S AMAZING VEHICLES 10 years 10 months ago #4573

Well, Hollywood Science's 'Amazing Vehicles' episode was not bad either. They discussed about the plausibility of some of James Bond's high-tech vehicles such as the iconic Aston Martin DB5, 'submarine' Lotus Epirit and the remote-control BMW E38b 750iL. Also featured were the Batmobile, I Robot's Audi RSQ and Minority Report's Maglev cars. Back to the Future's DeLorean, KITT and Herbie got brief mentions as well. Other forms of transportation were discussed, so if you dig jet packs, subs and hovercrafts, you'll find them in this episode too. Very cool. :wink:

Re: Docu-Car Shows on TV 10 years 10 months ago #4590

• carlo
  • Platinum Boarder
Just bought 'Rides' DVD's Vol.1 to 3. Great craftsmanship documented here. I especially like all those episodes with the HotRod builders.
Some Rods are maybe too shiny for my taste but very cool nonetheless. If you guy's want more thrashy Hot Rod stuff, I can highly recommend the Mad Fabricators Society DVD's. Check out some of the trailers on: www.madfabricators.com

Re: Docu-Car Shows on TV 7 years 2 months ago #9409

• heavymett
  • Gold Boarder
I have watched a couple of Wreckcreation Nation episodes. It's a Discovery Channel series about "crazy" outdoor games, sports and activities in usa. I discovered only two epidodes that deal with car action the way I like it.

Wreckreation Nation Season 1 Episode 3 (Demolition Derby)
Wreckreation Nation Season 1 Episode 4 (Schoolbus Figure 8, Carstunts Mr.Dizzy & Crusher)

I watched some trailers for the show Carpocalypse and recognized that I have seen "Jeff Fordzilla" before in the Playstation2 game Eve of Destruction. It's a pity that this show isn't going to air in europe.
Time to create page: 0.196 seconds