Varaces - The Car Chase Movie Database

Switch to desktop Register Login

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: members cars

Re: members cars 9 years 10 months ago #5527

• Prowler
  • Platinum Boarder
Well, an automatic. Manual doesn't seem to exist within cars in America anymore.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: members cars 9 years 10 months ago #5528

• adri
  • Platinum Boarder
They do exist, it's less common but there are models offering manual transmissions :wink:

Re: members cars 9 years 10 months ago #5529

• Prowler
  • Platinum Boarder
Hey Adri, why don't you share what kind of car you drive? I'd be curious as much as anyone else.

Re: members cars 9 years 10 months ago #5583

• steamer
  • Expert Boarder
Prowler wrote:
Steamer, where in Canada do you reside? Does it snow there?

Howdy Prowler! Geez, sorry for the tardy response.

I live near Ottawa, the capital of Canada. We used to have the distinction of being the snowiest/coldest world capital. It seems that the capital of Mongolia has taken the title from us. :shock: Heh, that's not a joke. Ulaanbaatar. Amazingly our populations are quite similar, around 1 million.

There's nothing like a snowy parking lot to hone your driving skills. I much preferred a big old rear wheel drive car for such activity. Although reverse donuts in a front wheel drive car can be fun as well.

the olds is dead 8 years 8 months ago #7969

sorry to pass on the news but THE BLUE FLAME has went out. a week before CHRISTMAS, my lovely wife came around a very sharp curve that had transmission fluid covering the road. she did a 360 degree donut in the middle of the road and sailed backwards over a creek bank. did i mention BACKWARDS, dropped 8 to 10 feet down onto two feet round rocks. naturally, one had to be in the front fender(rear section behind the wheel) and the front door(windshield pillar) post. this shoved the passenger's side windshield post area up about 4 inches, twisting the car sideways. the car is a complete total, i couldn't afford to have CHIP FOOSE put it back together at the time. my friend owns a junkyard, so it belongs to him now. my wife was sore for a few days but has recovered. my son was asleep in the passenger's front seat, he usually rides in the back. he never knew what happened. he woke up after the impact and asked my wife" WHERE ARE WE?". my wife told him"WE ARE IN THE CREEK". he replys"WHAT THE HELL ARE WE DOING HERE?" seven year olds just don't get that excited. my sister in law and her family were right behind them to see it all. my nephew,THANK YOU BUB,let us borrow his red S-10 CHEVROLET truck for the last few months. it was cramped but it beat walking. we now have a dark green metalflake{not metallic,bigger flakes} '97 CHEVROLET LUMINA, yes it will do 100m.p.h. it is a nice car so far and it is big enough for us. someone put some aluminum wheels on it that i don't care much for but they will stay for now. i'll try to send some pictures soon. i better go, i have some house remodeling to do, some day off huh?

Re: members cars 8 years 8 months ago #7970

• delorean man
  • Expert Boarder
  • Thank you received: 2
I DONT HAVE A DRIVERS LICENCE OR A CAR BUT I AM THE MAIN REASON THAT MY FATHER BOUGHT A 2008 SUBARU LEGACY BOXER DIESEL
It's A Small Universe
Time to create page: 0.195 seconds