Switch to desktop Register Login

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Real Life Car Chases

Real Life Car Chases 6 years 9 months ago #9547

• delorean man
  • Expert Boarder
  • Thank you received: 2
I have seen allot of great police chases in my life and allot of them are better then those seen in movies because they really happened so I think that we shoud have a catagory about real life car chases on this site here are some of the best police chases I have ever seen and by the way the two chases at the button of the list are two commercials that I found that were so funny that I just had to add them I hope taht you guys IL enjoy this collection but be warned some of the chases are pretty violent

this is one of the awsomest police chases I have ever seen I actually think that it is more awsome then the car chase from Bullitt because this actually happned the Ford Mustang Spin Guy is awsome

this chase reminds me about the final chase from The Road Warrior

this guy sure does not know how to handle a Limo but he still gives us a awsoem chase

this is a weary serious chase and I must warn you guy's it is pretty violent but awsome at the same time

one word damn this really happned

this is a pretty freaking awsome chase involving a 18 wheeler

this is more like a rampage then a car chase but it is still worght watching Marvin Heemeyer is an american hero in my option and he sure knowes how to built a tank

this is a weary standart police chase but it still has allot of awsome driving

this is so funny that I cant believe that it really happned :) :) :)

this is a weary good police chase and it also has a good point of how not to stop a bad guy

this guy does not know when to quit

this is one of the most incredible survivals I have ever seen

this chase is short but good

this one is pretty standart but it still has some awsome moments

this is one of the better police chases I have ever seen but be warned it is a little violent

and here is the famours O.J. Simpson chase I just coud not leave it alone

this is a short but axelent car chase

this is one of the first police chases I ever saw it is freaking awsome

dont mess with American truckers

this is just so funny a guy on a bicycle tries to escape from the police :) :) :)

this is police chase is like something from the Twilight Zone

a pretty standart chase involving a stolen police car

this chase is insane weary violent it is like something you see in Grand Theft Auto so watch it at your own risc

I this is not real but I am still adding it :) :) :)

another one that is not real but it is so funny that I just have to add it to :) :) :)

This is a list of some of the best police chases I have seen and you guy's are more then welcome to add more police chases to it and you are also welcome to tell me what you think about the chases that I have already addet
It's A Small Universe
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:Real Life Car Chases 6 years 9 months ago #9548

Nice thread delorean man, I think I made a similar thread myself a few years back.

I've already seen most of these from the days when I used to religiously watch reality police shows - the following montage might be of interest:

Last Edit: 6 years 9 months ago by Star Wars Fanatic.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Time to create page: 0.182 seconds