Varaces - The Car Chase Movie Database

Switch to desktop Register Login

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: 2011 Car Chase/Racing Films

Re:2011 Car Chase/Racing Films 6 years 1 month ago #9698

A few more chases to add to the calendar:

Safe House (Feb. 10, U.S.) - This rousing action thriller looks to feature a few scenes of automotive destruction. The highlight is a chase between the leads as they escape a few SUV's, even leading to a suspenseful wrong way freeway scene. Look for this to be one of the year's highlight chases.

safe6.jpg

safe5.jpg

safe4.jpg

safe3.jpg

safe2.jpg

Safe1.jpg

21 Jump Street (March 16, U.S.) - This action comedy based on the series of the same name looks to feature two chases. One at night with a limo and one in the day with a tanker truck.

212.jpg

213.jpg

211.jpg
Last Edit: 6 years 1 month ago by n_easter12345.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:2011 Car Chase/Racing Films 6 years 1 month ago #9699

• delorean man
  • Expert Boarder
  • Thank you received: 2
I have just found a new chase movie called Safe not to be confused with Safe House witch has already bin added here is alink to the trailer enjoy www.movie-list.com/trailers.php?id=safe
It's A Small Universe

Re:2011 Car Chase/Racing Films 6 years 3 weeks ago #9702

• delorean man
  • Expert Boarder
  • Thank you received: 2
I have found a new movie called Gone there is going to be atleast one car chase in it here is the trailer enjoy www.empireonline.com/news/story.asp?NID=32508
It's A Small Universe

Re:2011 Car Chase/Racing Films 6 years 3 weeks ago #9703

Saw "Tower Heist" this weekend and was surprised that two chases were featured in the film. The only problem was that they're both relatively short and are maybe less than a minute for each. The best chase features a Van trying to escape the city by dodging traffic and ends up flipping over. The other chase features a truck escaping police through a parade and the chase ends when the truck is stopped at a roadblock.

Re:2011 Car Chase/Racing Films 6 years 3 weeks ago #9704

Apparently, this Nicolas Cage film has been released everywhere else in the world except the U.S. Hopefully, Justice (or Seeking Justice in the U.S.) will be released soon. These two clips confirm the automotive action. The car chase is short and a little confusing (what is with the cop car flying over to the 18-wheeler), but the near-miss traffic scene is totally awesome (a particular stunt with a truck is exceptionally great).

Car chase:

Near-miss:

Re:2011 Car Chase/Racing Films 6 years 3 weeks ago #9705

• adri
  • Platinum Boarder
If most of the chase form Justice is just that then I didn't like it that much at all. I think It's quite clear the Escalade couldn't get damaged, otherwise I see no sense to fake the crash scene that way. It's ridiculous how slow the police car slides into the trailer.

As for the freeway bit, not bad, I kind of like the way he avoids the oncoming truck.
Time to create page: 0.147 seconds