Varaces - The Car Chase Movie Database

Switch to desktop Register Login

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Stryker (1983)

Stryker (1983) 7 years 10 months ago #9211

Hey Prowler - just noticed that you submitted Stryker. Any further details that we can add to its entry description as to its car chasing/racing scenes? Sounds like a film that would have some (as opposed to being a questionable entry).
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:Stryker (1983) 7 years 10 months ago #9212

Speaking of listings, do we not even have G.I. Joe in the database?
Last Edit: 7 years 10 months ago by Star Wars Fanatic.

Re:Stryker (1983) 7 years 10 months ago #9214

• Prowler
  • Platinum Boarder
In reply to CCK's topic, there isn't much I know about the film apart from the chase scenes that can be found on YouTube. Just search for the title and see for yourself. I would recommend to continually search there or IMCDB for titles with questionable chase or race scenes. It can help the list here grow profusely.

Re:Stryker (1983) 7 years 10 months ago #9216

Just added G.I. Joe to the database SWF. Clearly one of the better chases of 2009. However, I was really rooting for the bad guys throughout the film. Far more engaging characters while Duke, the lead G.I. Joe, was a real dullard.

At any rate, I digress from the main point of this thread. Thanks Prowler to pointing me in the direction to the
the YouTube clips of Stryker where there are obvious chases on show. Talk about a low rent Road Warriors. I've slightly revised your entry just to confirm that chases are indeed in the film.
Last Edit: 7 years 10 months ago by carcrashking.
Time to create page: 0.127 seconds