Varaces - The Car Chase Movie Database

Switch to desktop Register Login

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Collateral Collision - The Influences

Collateral Collision - The Influences 7 years 11 months ago #9178

Much in the same vein as my previous influences video for The Sims is About to Get Ugly, here is a montage video I have made comparing some scenes from movies to equivalent or similar scenes from my machinima film Collateral Collision from last year:

Download link-

Youtube -

More bonus Collateral Collision videos will be released soon.
Last Edit: 7 years 11 months ago by Star Wars Fanatic.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:Collateral Collision - The Influences 7 years 11 months ago #9179

Thanks for passing this on SWF. For some reason, your link doesn't appear in your post, so I'm putting it here:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LtAYrxt7eJI

At any rate, quite liked it. Like some of the YouTube comments say, it gives a real insight into your creative process as well as a better appreciation of the efforts you took to recreate those scenes in CC.

Re:Collateral Collision - The Influences 7 years 11 months ago #9181

Glad you liked it CCK. None of the links I posted are showing for some reason yet the coding should be the same as before?

I should also note that not all of the movie scenes here were directly mimicked. Many of the scenes in my film obviously followed typical car chase cliches and were similar as a result, so I found a lot of these influences afterwards.

Re:Collateral Collision - The Influences 7 years 11 months ago #9182

Not sure about the reasons why the appearance of the coding has changed. All I know is that when I inserted the url of your video straight into the message box, without using the link function, it appears as an embedded video.

Go figure.
Time to create page: 0.118 seconds