Varaces - The Car Chase Movie Database

Switch to desktop Register Login

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: 2010 Car Chase/Racing Films

Re:2010 Car Chase/Racing Films 7 years 2 months ago #9419

Just seen The Town, and while the chase itself was good, it was a bit shorter than I was expecting. The ambulance crash seen in the trailer also turned out to be a separate scene towards the end of the film. I must admit, it was quite an amusing sight seeing the heavyweight Dodge Caravan being forced to drive recklessly down the narrow alleyways.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

'Faster' Red Band Trailer 7 years 2 months ago #9426

So here we go with the red-band trailer for Dwayne Johnson's vigilante thriller 'Faster'. Expect tons of bullet sparks, gun-reloads, and blood splatters:

Can't wait to see this, it's Rock's Chevelle SS vs Billy's Modena 360!

TDIT's exhilarating mashup of the coolest car flick with the best animated film of the year! Fast & Feathered 5 Click sig to watch!
Last Edit: 7 years 2 months ago by thedriveintheatre.

Re:'Faster' Red Band Trailer 7 years 2 months ago #9427

• dhopkins
Looks like they've changed a few things. I didn't notice any mention of Ving Rhames at all. Looks great though.

Re:2010 Car Chase/Racing Films 7 years 2 months ago #9428

The straight-to-DVD Hunt to Kill starring Steve Austin seems to have a chase. Here's the trailer:

Re:2010 Car Chase/Racing Films 7 years 1 month ago #9450

The upcoming thriller Unstoppable looks as if it will contain some high-octane action sequences - the trailer features some police cars rolling over amongst other destruction. Revolving around an out of control train, my initial thoughts were that it was highly reminisant of The Taking of Pelham 123. And no wonder, because it's from the same director and stars the same lead actor.

Re:2010 Car Chase/Racing Films 7 years 3 weeks ago #9468

Two potential car chase movies from the cops-and-criminals film capital of the Far East, Hong Kong.

First up is Triple Tap, starring Louis Koo and Daniel Wu as two sharpshooter rivals on the opposite sides of the law. There is an armoured van heist sequence that may have a nice stunt or two.

Next and with more potential is The Stool Pigeon. Nicholas Tse plays a police informant who holds the sister of Nick Cheung's detective character hostage, after a case takes a turn for the worse. Couple of crashes, a nighttime race, and maybe a car chase.

TDIT's exhilarating mashup of the coolest car flick with the best animated film of the year! Fast & Feathered 5 Click sig to watch!
Time to create page: 0.145 seconds