Varaces - The Car Chase Movie Database

Switch to desktop Register Login

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: 2010 Car Chase/Racing Films

Re:Evolusi: KL Drift 2 (2010) 7 years 3 months ago #9386

Holy nuts, I gotta check this out next time I head back! :D

TDIT's exhilarating mashup of the coolest car flick with the best animated film of the year! Fast & Feathered 5 Click sig to watch!
The administrator has disabled public write access.

The Next Three Days 7 years 3 months ago #9392

After chasing bad guys on horseback as Robin Hood, Russell Crowe takes the wheel of a Chevy Corsa to evade the law in the upcoming thriller 'The Next Three Days'.
trailers.apple.com/trailers/lions_gate/thenextthreedays/
Expect a large-scale pursuit with multiple police cruisers and a chopper, in addition to the standard foot chases and shootouts.

TDIT's exhilarating mashup of the coolest car flick with the best animated film of the year! Fast & Feathered 5 Click sig to watch!
Last Edit: 7 years 3 months ago by thedriveintheatre.

Juan (2010) 7 years 3 months ago #9407

Thanks for the update on The Next Three Days thedriveintheatre.

According to its IMDB keywords, Juan (2010), has a car chase.

What's unusual about this Danish movie is that it's director Kasper Holten is better known for directing operas than films, with this movie an adaptation, and presumably a contemporary updating, of the character of Don Juan in Mozart's famous opera Don Giovanni.

Who knows, this film may have the first operatic car chase put to screen!

No poster artwork or trailer yet available.
Last Edit: 7 years 3 months ago by carcrashking.

Re:2010 Car Chase/Racing Films 7 years 2 months ago #9414

Ben Affleck's "The Town" features a great car chase to kick off the Fall movie season. It begins with thieves in a Dodge Caravan robbing an armored car then being chased by police cruisers through the streets of Boston. Multiple car crashes and even a small shootout abound and then the chase picks up again and then the thieves start another shootout while they torch their van and then speed off in a Jeep Cherokee.
930.jpg
Attachments:
Last Edit: 7 years 2 months ago by n_easter12345.

Re:2010 Car Chase/Racing Films 7 years 2 months ago #9415

Thanks for the update n_easter12345 on The Town. 2010 seems a very good year for car chase films.

Re:2010 Car Chase/Racing Films 7 years 2 months ago #9416

I am also seeing The Town tomorrow and I'm looking forward to it. Is the ambulance crash featured in the trailer also part of the chase?
Time to create page: 0.176 seconds