Switch to desktop Register Login

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: A NEW POSSIBLE CAR CHASE MOVIE EDGE OF DARKNESS

A NEW POSSIBLE CAR CHASE MOVIE EDGE OF DARKNESS 8 years 2 months ago #9129

• delorean man
  • Expert Boarder
  • Thank you received: 2
I have just seen the first trailer fore this wery exiting lookin movie staring Mel Gibson and is directed by non other then Martin Campbell the man behind the two blockbuster James Bond movies Goldeneye from 1995 and the way better Casion Royale from 2006 and both of those movies had some pretty origenale and good Car Chases i am not yeat sure if ther is gona be a car chase in this movie but it is still wery possible with Mr Champbell in the directors chair but i know that ther il atleast be som car action you can see a Ford Crown Victoria speeding trough a tunnel that coud easely be a chase sequence and in another scene in the trailer you can aldso see Mel almost geting run ower by a car this can aldso be a possible chase if you are interested then you can find the trailer on http://www.movielist.com and please send me a comment becose ther is almost never eny posts on the Forums eny more it is almost like that this site is almolst dead
It's A Small Universe
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:A NEW POSSIBLE CAR CHASE MOVIE EDGE OF DARKNESS 7 years 4 months ago #9365

I recently watched Edge of Darkness and can confirm it has a car chase. The sequence is more like the second chase in 12 Rounds in that the pursued is not aware of being pursued.

On the whole, it's a pretty good film and has been unfairly slated by fans of the original television series upon which it is based.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Time to create page: 0.145 seconds