Varaces - The Car Chase Movie Database

Switch to desktop Register Login

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Live For Speed - Collateral Collision

Re: Live For Speed - Collateral Collision 8 years 4 months ago #9107

A really impressive film SWF showing an impressive and painstaking attention to detail. I think the most outstanding achievement was to maintain viewer interest over 12 minutes of car chase action, no small feat.

At any rate, just posted a news item announcing its release.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: Live For Speed - Collateral Collision 8 years 4 months ago #9111

SWF, I think your car chase is so fantastic that I've posted a link to your channel on all four forums I am currently participating in (including this one). I have also added it to my 'Favourites Channel'. I just think it deserves more attention, and this is one of the ways I'm going to help you to gain a wider audience. :)
I'll wear it on the other three forums for a few days (as I have my own fanwork to promote), but for this one, I'll leave it on longer (maybe a couple of weeks). Again, congrats on an awesome piece of Machinima.

TDIT's exhilarating mashup of the coolest car flick with the best animated film of the year! Fast & Feathered 5 Click sig to watch!

Re: Live For Speed - Collateral Collision 8 years 4 months ago #9112

That's much appreciated AndreTeh, thanks! It would be nice if it gained some recognition, since even you probably wouldn't believe the amount of work that went into it, not just from an editing perspective but with the actual filming with other live players. I haven't seen many other bonafied car chase machinimas before, although this marks my first machinima film since The Sims Is About To Get Ugly way back in 2006.

I am curious though, where is the quote in your signature from?

Re: Live For Speed - Collateral Collision 8 years 3 months ago #9114

To celebrate the launch of Collateral Collision, here is a launch trailer I have made:

Download link:

[url:146hskhr][/url]

Youtube:

[url:146hskhr][/url]

I hope you enjoy it, although I'm sure Varaces members will appreciate the references to real film chases.

Re: Live For Speed - Collateral Collision 8 years 3 months ago #9116

I am curious though, where is the quote in your signature from?

I just made that up. If you want, I'll say it now:

Best Machinima car chase ever.

Okay, now it's official and can be quoted. :P

Awesome Launch Trailer. Wow, you got so many citations... do you have links to their reviews so we can read them?

Anyway, I've posted your trailer as the Featured Vid on my channel. I may also reupload my current sig on this forum on the other forums and maybe post a link on an off-topic section or two, I'll let you know. This fan tribute deserves a wider audience!

TDIT's exhilarating mashup of the coolest car flick with the best animated film of the year! Fast & Feathered 5 Click sig to watch!
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.149 seconds