Switch to desktop Register Login

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: TERMINATOR SALVATION CAR CHASE

TERMINATOR SALVATION CAR CHASE 8 years 7 months ago #8900

• delorean man
  • Expert Boarder
  • Thank you received: 2
CAN SOME ONE TELL ME IF THE NEW TERMINATOR MOVIE IS ENY GOOD AND HOW MENI CAR CHASES THER ARE IN IT AND IF THEY ARE ENY GOOD BUT DONT AD ENY SPOILERS OF ENY KIND BECOSE THER ARE ALLOT OF PEOPLE THAT ARE EXITED ABOUT THIS NEW TERMINATOR MOVIE
It's A Small Universe
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: TERMINATOR SALVATION CAR CHASE 8 years 7 months ago #9045

• booster
  • Junior Boarder
I've seen it and i can tell the chases (2) are quite... spectacular.

I don't want to fill this with spoilers so all I can say is that these chases have not the classic chase cliches we are used to. Lots of CGI involved in then, although the quality of them is very good.

The main chase features a TowTruck chased by some Moto-Terminators, taking place in a desert road (all straight) while the other chase is basically a Jeep pursued by a flying identificator. Don't look forward to an old-school good chase, but just an spectacular sci-fi nice chase ;)

I consider myself as a Terminator universe fan and as a movie i found it a bit different from the others, but still really nice to see. I recommend it to everyone.

Re: TERMINATOR SALVATION CAR CHASE 8 years 7 months ago #9046

Hot damn... I haven't logged on for months... :shock:
Anyway, Booster is right on all counts, I saw this in theatres on opening day June 4th in Sydney. The chases can stand up to its predecessors in the franchise, the moto-Terminators chase is the standout highlight of the film, while the scout pursuit is pretty decent. The CGI is top-notch, and the shakey-cam, if any, are not too distracting.
This is a definite must-see in theatres. :)

TDIT's exhilarating mashup of the coolest car flick with the best animated film of the year! Fast & Feathered 5 Click sig to watch!

Re: TERMINATOR SALVATION CAR CHASE 8 years 7 months ago #9051

• delorean man
  • Expert Boarder
I saw Terminator Salvation on June 5th and i was wery exited but i was sadely werry disepointed by Christian Bale performanse other things that disepointed me during the film were :(

WARNING SPOILERS FORE ALL THE TERMINATOR MOVIES !!!!!!!!

the first thing to me to complane about is the rush from the year 2004 to the eyar 2018 rushing a movie from begining to end is newer a great thing this already destroied the new Star Trek the movie. but i know that there is much time between all ther Terminator movies but i think that it woud be great to witnes John Connors adventures before he became the big mileteary hero the next thing is the erly arival of the T 800s and that Kyle Reese shoud already be targeted by Skynet comone the year is 2018 and no 1984 another thing that realy gets me mad is that the makers Terminator 3 and of the movie allways say how much they loved the first James Cameron directed Terminator movies but this movie doesint resembel eighter one the opening credits is obious inspired by The Terminators from 1984 opening credits and later on Marcus Wright snatches a shot gun from Kyles hand like the Terminator did in Terminator 2 from 1991 but the thing that realy pissed me of :evil: was Christian Bale stealing Arnold Schwarzeneggers killer one liner I IL BE BACK men what a sh#t flipper Arnold speaks worse english then my little sister and he was the one we Terminator fans loved not some child acktor from Empire of the sun man how can the acktor that made a masterpice like The Dark Knight screw upp this movie man god has realy fore saken us please comment
It's A Small Universe

Re: TERMINATOR SALVATION CAR CHASE 8 years 6 months ago #9060

OK... :? So how was the chase, Delorean? ;)

TDIT's exhilarating mashup of the coolest car flick with the best animated film of the year! Fast & Feathered 5 Click sig to watch!

Re: TERMINATOR SALVATION CAR CHASE 8 years 6 months ago #9061

• delorean man
  • Expert Boarder
Good but they coud have bin way much better i am justso damn :x tired of all this new new age CGI stuff
It's A Small Universe
Time to create page: 0.592 seconds