Varaces - The Car Chase Movie Database

Switch to desktop Register Login

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: SURROGATES NEW POSSIBLE CAR CHASE MOVIE WITH BRUCE WILLIS

SURROGATES NEW POSSIBLE CAR CHASE MOVIE WITH BRUCE WILLIS 8 years 6 months ago #8899

• delorean man
  • Expert Boarder
  • Thank you received: 2
I JUST SAW THE TRAILER TO THE SURROGATES AND IT SHOWS US PLEANTY OF CAR ACTION AND A INTERESTING PLOT THE MOVIE IS DIRECTED BY JOHNATHAN MOSTOW I KNOW THE MAN WHO SCREWED UPP TERMINATOR 3 FROM 2003 BUT I STIL GIVE HIN A CHANSE BECOSE THIS SAME MAN OR MAYBE THE REAL JONATHAN MOSTOW NOT THE EVIL DESTROY ALL OF OURT MOVIE HOPES DROID JONATHAN MOSTOW DIRECTED ONE OF MY FAVORITE CAR CHASE MOVIES BREAKDOWN FROM 1997 THIS WAS THE MOVIE THAT STARTED ME OF WITH CAR CHASES SO I AM EXITED EVEN IF THIS MOVIE REMINDS ALLOT OF I ROBOT
It's A Small Universe
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: SURROGATES NEW POSSIBLE CAR CHASE MOVIE WITH BRUCE WILLIS 8 years 5 months ago #9047

*rubs ear out* Could you lower your voice please? :P
Yup, yup, yup, I'm lookin' forward to Bruce motherf***in' McClane ready to kick *ss again! Storyline is also ripped straight from the headlines... this is Second Life The Movie! :D

TDIT's exhilarating mashup of the coolest car flick with the best animated film of the year! Fast & Feathered 5 Click sig to watch!

Re: SURROGATES NEW POSSIBLE CAR CHASE MOVIE WITH BRUCE WILLIS 8 years 1 month ago #9139

• delorean man
  • Expert Boarder
  • Thank you received: 2
I just saw the movie and i must say it was pretty damn good and had allot of drama but still i had it share of action sequences Jonathan Mostow did a realy great job directing this movie i just wish that he had don the same thing while making Terminator 3 but to what you all want to know was ther a car chase no ther was not one car chase ther were two the first one is just and awrage police chase when a guy on a bike is chased by the Police but the secound one is just super origenale the main charecter chases a Surrogate a Robot controled by the vilains mind the chase is just awsome i am not spoiling it just watch this movie
It's A Small Universe

Re: SURROGATES NEW POSSIBLE CAR CHASE MOVIE WITH BRUCE WILLIS 8 years 1 month ago #9140

• Prowler
  • Platinum Boarder
Whta? Culd u have a bettr grammar necks tiem? Thanx. ok by by
Time to create page: 0.160 seconds