Switch to desktop Register Login

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: SOME GREAT CAR CHASE MOVIES YOU DONT KNOW ABOUT

SOME GREAT CAR CHASE MOVIES YOU DONT KNOW ABOUT 8 years 11 months ago #7944

• delorean man
  • Expert Boarder
  • Thank you received: 2
THE QUIET EARTH FROM 1985 THIS MAY LOOK LIKE A SCI FI MOVIE BUT AS QUINTIN TARANTINO SAYS IF IT IS AUSTRALIAN IT HAS A CAR CHASE OKAY MAYBE NOT ESAKELY LIKE Q.T. BUT YOU GET THE MESAGE AND THEN THER ARE THE DELTA FORCE AND DELTA FORCE 2 BOTH OF THE MOVIES HAVE A EXELENT CAR CHASE EACH BUT THE BETER ONE IS IN DELTA FORCE 2 AND THEN THER IS CLASS OF 1984 FROM 1982 NOT ESAKELY CAR CHASES BUT THER ARE TWO SCENES WHEN SOME ONE TRIES TO RUN SOME ONE DOWN WITH A CAR I AM NOT SAYING TO MUTCH BECOSE I HATE SPOILERS AND THEN THER IS WANTED DEAD OR ALIVE FROM 1987 WITH JOHN RYDER HINSELF RUTGER HAUER THE OLD 80S CLASSIC HAS 2 GREAT CAR CHASES AND ESCAPE FROM L.A. FROM 1997 ALDSO HAS TWO CAR CHASES NUMBER ONE IS PRETTY STRAIGHT FORWARD BUT NUMBER TWO IS UNIQUE THRUST ME YOU IL NEWES SEE SOMETHING LIKE THAT AGAIN AND BOTH OF THE UNDERWORLD MOVIES FROM 2003 AND 2005 HAVE SOME SORT OF A CAR CHASE EACH WHEN SOME MONSTER IS CHASING A CAR OR TRUCK AND MISSING IN ACTION 1 AND 3 BOTH HAVE SOME GREAT CAR CHASE SCENES DONT LET THE NUMBERS FOOL YOU MISSING IN ACTION 2 DOS NOT HAVE A CAR CHASE AND ACULY 28 WEEKS LATER HAS A CAR CHASE SCENE NEAR THE END OF THE MOVIE THER IS ALDSO A SWEET CAR SCENE IN 28 DAYS LATER AND HERE ARE 3 BASTE ON VIDEO GAME MOVIES THE FIRST ONE IS SUPER MARIO BROS THAT ONELY HAS ONE CAR CHASE THAT ACULY IS THE BEST PART OF THE MOVIE IF YOU ASK ME I HAVE NOT SEEN THE SECOND TWO WITCH ARE DOUBLE DRAGON THE MOVIE FROM 1993 AND FAR CRY FROM 2008 DIRECTED BY GERMANYS SECOND MOST HATED MAN UWE BOLL BUT I SAW THE TRAILERS AND BOTH OF THEM HAVE CAR CHASES AND BOAT CHASES BUT I AM NOT FORCING YOU TO WATCH THESE MOVIES BUT I THINK THE CAR CHASES ARE PRETTY TEMPTING IF YOU WANT TO GET RID OF UWE BOLL JUST GO TO ( STOP DR UWE BOLL PATITION ) AND JOIN ME AND MICHAEL BAY AND MENY MOORE UWE BOLL HATERS THAT WANT TO TAKE HOLLYWOOD BACK FORE GOOD !!!!

WARNING !!!! HERE IS A MOVIE YOU MUST NEWER EVER WATCH THRUST ME ITS NAME IS DISASTER AND THATS IS PRETTY MUTCH WHAT IT IS THE SPECIAL EFECTS ARE HORRIBLE AND THE STORY LINE SUCKS AND TWO OF THE CAR CHASE SCENES ARE STOLEN FROM THE MOVIE TOP OF THE WORLD FROM 1997 AND THEN THER IS ANOTHER B MOVIE WITH THE NAME TO DAY YOU DIE FROM 2005 THAT HAS ALDSO STOLEN THE CAR CHASE FROM TOP OF THE WORLD APERENTLY TOP OF THE WORLD IS A PRETTY UN LUCKY ACTION MOVIE
It's A Small Universe
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: SOME GREAT CAR CHASE MOVIES YOU DONT KNOW ABOUT 8 years 11 months ago #7945

• Prowler
  • Platinum Boarder
Ever think about submitting them to the site? It would help expand the number of movies profusely.

Re: SOME GREAT CAR CHASE MOVIES YOU DONT KNOW ABOUT 8 years 9 months ago #7974

• delorean man
  • Expert Boarder
  • Thank you received: 2
I WOUD LOVE TO BUT I DONT KNOW HOW EVERY TIME I TRY SOME ERROR HAPPENDS ?
It's A Small Universe
Time to create page: 0.423 seconds