Switch to desktop Register Login

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: THE TAKING OF PELHAM 123 POSSIBLE CAR CHASE

THE TAKING OF PELHAM 123 POSSIBLE CAR CHASE 8 years 11 months ago #7941

• delorean man
  • Expert Boarder
  • Thank you received: 2
I WAS JUST ON IMCDB TO CHECK OUT THE CARS USED IN THE MOVIE AND I THINK THER IS A POSSIBLE CHASE BETWENE A DODGE CHARGER POLICE CAR AND A MOTORCYCLE :arrow: AND THE MOVIE IS DIRECTED BY TONY SCOTT THE WINER OF THE 2006 CAR CHASE AWARD SO GET YOUR HOPES UPP FOKES
It's A Small Universe
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: THE TAKING OF PELHAM 123 POSSIBLE CAR CHASE 8 years 10 months ago #7947

Thanks for the update Delorean! It would be less cluttered if you had posted this under the 2009 Car Chase/Racing Films or create a separate thread to discuss the chase once you've seen it in the "On The Screen" section. Sorry if I sound like a nitpicker, but anyway... yeah, thanks for telling us about it!

You'll be glad to know that the new trailer has been released, and it promises that car action you were talking about, so your theory may be true! I posted the link in the 2009 Car Chase/Racing Films thread if you want to see it, but needless to say, this movie is one of my most anticipated this year too! :)

TDIT's exhilarating mashup of the coolest car flick with the best animated film of the year! Fast & Feathered 5 Click sig to watch!
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Time to create page: 0.184 seconds