Varaces - The Car Chase Movie Database

Switch to desktop Register Login

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: The 7th Annual VaRaces Awards : Nominations

Re:The 7th Annual VaRaces Awards : Nominations 7 years 11 months ago #9169

A belated Christmas present to all forum users, The 7th Annual VaRaces Awards are finally up.

Thanks to to everyone for their patience for waiting for them to appear. And especial thanks to Star Wars Fanatic and thedriveintheatre for their input which was used extensively as Special Guest Presenter commentary. No point in attempting to improve what has already been better said!
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:The 7th Annual VaRaces Awards : Nominations 7 years 11 months ago #9171

Good to see the awards finally up and thanks once again for making me a guest presenter! Let's hope next year's awards are delivered a little more promptly.

Re:The 7th Annual VaRaces Awards : Nominations 7 years 8 months ago #9246

After an almost six-month hiatus, it's great to return and see that not only has the forum survived its 2009 'slump', but has been revamped and full of new posts again! :) I seriously thought it was the end for this little community, but I'm glad to be proven wrong.

But the biggest surprise for me is that the 7th Varaces Award has not been forgotten, but merely postponed for almost a year! :P Thank you so much for making me guest presenter, CCK, and like SWF mentioned, try to get it out earlier next time?

Oh, and I'm pleased with the results and congrats to TDK and Mr Newman who so truly deserve their awards!

It's great to be back!

TDIT's exhilarating mashup of the coolest car flick with the best animated film of the year! Fast & Feathered 5 Click sig to watch!

Re:The 7th Annual VaRaces Awards : Nominations 7 years 8 months ago #9252

Great to have you back! We were wondering where you had gone.

Also, the 8th annual Varaces awards have already gone up to coincide with this year's Oscars.

Re:The 7th Annual VaRaces Awards : Nominations 7 years 8 months ago #9253

Great to see you back thedriveintheatre. Sorry about the wait for the 7th Varaces Awards but it was hard to juggle being a Dad for the first time and tending to the website. Now that my son is a little older (and sleeping through the night!) I am back in car chase mode and able to give the attention to the website that it deserves.

Re:The 7th Annual VaRaces Awards : Nominations 7 years 8 months ago #9255

Thanks for the 'welcome back' guys, and my heartiest congratulations to CCK! :)

TDIT's exhilarating mashup of the coolest car flick with the best animated film of the year! Fast & Feathered 5 Click sig to watch!
Time to create page: 0.139 seconds