Varaces - The Car Chase Movie Database

Switch to desktop Register Login

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: 2009 Car Chase/Racing Films

Re: 2009 Car Chase/Racing Films 8 years 9 months ago #7948

As DeLorean correctly pointed out, there may be possible car action in the remake of The Taking of Pelham 123, judging by the recently released trailer. Frankly, I'm quite excited, as I've seen the original and there's a pretty good 'race against time' and crash sequence with a Plymouth Fury when they were delivering the ransom money. So the remake has a similar scene by the looks of it (even down to the T-boning of the cop car), and at one point Denzel peels away in a black Ford pickup, so there should be some intense automobile action, though no confirmation of any car chases are discernible.

Catch the train HERE.

TDIT's exhilarating mashup of the coolest car flick with the best animated film of the year! Fast & Feathered 5 Click sig to watch!
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: 2009 Car Chase/Racing Films 8 years 9 months ago #7949

• Prowler
  • Platinum Boarder
Echelon Conspiracy appears to have a nighttime car chase with a yellow van and a couple of black BMWs.

Re: 2009 Car Chase/Racing Films 8 years 9 months ago #7955

• delorean man
  • Expert Boarder
  • Thank you received: 2
PUBLIC ENEMIES 2009 IS BAST ON THE REAL LIFE STORY OF JOHN DILLINGER FAMOURS BANK ROBER FROM THE 1930S I AM NOT SURE IF THER IS ANY CAR CHASES IN THE MOVIE BUT YOU SEE A CAR ROLE OVER INN THE TRAILER AND THEN THER IS A SCENE WHEN SOMEONE SHOOTS AFTER A ONCOMING CAR AND YOU ALDSO SEE A CAR FULL OF BULLIT HOLES AFTER A BANK JOB SO EVEN IF THER ARE NO CAR CHASES THER IS PROBELY SOME CAR ACTION AND THE MOVIE IS ALDSO DIRECTED BY MICHAEL MANN HINSELF SO THIS MIGHT BE THE 2000 ANSWER TO THE UNTOUCHABLES FROM 1987 AND DILLINGER IS PLAYED BY JACK SPAROW HINSELF JOHNNY DEPP SO YOU IL SEE A PRETTY GOOD FILM
It's A Small Universe

Re: 2009 Car Chase/Racing Films 8 years 5 months ago #9048

Echelon Conspiracy is out in Sing, prowler. However, I'm not there to watch it, and I doubt it'll get an Oz release. You can watch a preview clip of the Moscow chase scene HERE.

Limited-release indy Fifty Dead Man Walking may have an ambulance chase set in Belfast. Check out the trailer HERE.

Gerard Butler (300) stars in a similar-themed movie to Willis' vehicle (lame pun) Surrogates, in Gamer, a movie about people being mind-controlled by gamers in a live deathmatch. There's shades of deathmatch, as Butler faces off against giant dump trucks flipping roof-over-wheels. Watch the trailer HERE.

"Death saved the best for last" in the concluding entry in the long-running Final Destination series, with The Final Destination. The movie is set to open with a Nascar race that descends into a horrific pile-up. Catch the trailer HERE.

And last but not least, there's some new car chase footage in Jerry Bruckheimer's action flick for kids in the new trailer for G-Force. View it (It's the 'Trailer' link) HERE.

TDIT's exhilarating mashup of the coolest car flick with the best animated film of the year! Fast & Feathered 5 Click sig to watch!

Re: 2009 Car Chase/Racing Films 8 years 5 months ago #9052

Echelon Conspiracy actually wasn't a bad chase, definitely worth a look. Disappointingly however, it has been confirmed that Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen will not feature a car chase, which is a shame when you consider we haven't seen a worthwhile chase from Michael Bay since The Island in 2005.

Re: 2009 Car Chase/Racing Films 8 years 5 months ago #9054

Disappointingly however, it has been confirmed that Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen will not feature a car chase, which is a shame when you consider we haven't seen a worthwhile chase from Michael Bay since The Island in 2005
Aw, man... that bites. :-( ( Where'd you get your source, SWF?
I was expecting a car chase with that gigantic 'unicycle' in Shanghai/Tokyo.

Time to create page: 0.201 seconds