Varaces - The Car Chase Movie Database

Switch to desktop Register Login

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: 2009 Car Chase/Racing Films

Re: 2009 Car Chase/Racing Films 8 years 5 months ago #9056

The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: 2009 Car Chase/Racing Films 8 years 5 months ago #9057

Ah well, that's disappointing. I'm still watching it, though. At least I got other forms of action to look forward to, like giant robot brawls, huge explosions, and Megan Fox. Thanks, SWF!
If I'm not mistaken, another car chase related movie, the hostage thriller remake 'The Taking of Pelham 123' should be out in the U.S. now. Any American forum member has seen this and can confirm a chase?

TDIT's exhilarating mashup of the coolest car flick with the best animated film of the year! Fast & Feathered 5 Click sig to watch!

Re: 2009 Car Chase/Racing Films 8 years 4 months ago #9089

Hm... a whole month and not a single reply. :-( (

Well, G.I. Joe promises to be the next big car-chase movie, so I've posted a clip of the pursuit under the 'On the Screen' board to anyone who's interested. ;)

TDIT's exhilarating mashup of the coolest car flick with the best animated film of the year! Fast & Feathered 5 Click sig to watch!

Re: 2009 Car Chase/Racing Films 8 years 4 months ago #9093

• delorean man
  • Expert Boarder
  • Thank you received: 2
I just found the trailer fore The book of Eli on movie list and the movie looks very good and i saw allot of car crashes and explosions and if you like post apocalyptic movies like Mad Max and Doomsday the i have the site just fore you its name is WWW.POST-APOCALYPSE.CO.UK
It's A Small Universe

Love the Beast (2009) 7 years 11 months ago #9170

Here's an interesting documentary which focuses upon actor Eric Bana’s obsession with his Ford Falcon XB Coupe which he apparently acquired when he was just 15 (lucky bastard!). Film features footage of Bana competing in his Falcon in the Targa West rally and has fellow car enthusiasts Jay Leno and Jeremy Clarkson appearing in it as well.

Sounds like one for you CARLO!

You can watch its trailer on the film's website.

Time to create page: 0.140 seconds