Switch to desktop Register Login

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Varaces Next

Re: Varaces Next 9 years 2 months ago #7837

• dhopkins
The comments should be fixed.

D
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: Varaces Next 9 years 2 months ago #7841

• dhopkins
carcrashking wrote:
Just to clarify the problem with the database: actually it is up-to-date. all 1270 entries are in there. What is not up-to-date is the 'Latest Editions' module on the homepage which is not registering the latest 10 additions to the database, and the 'Film Count' module which is not indicating the accurate database total.

The Film count and last entries should be fixed now. I realized that there was a big problem with the login system, so I updated that. If you couldnt login to the forum before, hopefully it's fixed now.

D

Re: Varaces Next 9 years 2 months ago #7842

Wow! This is an awesome makeover, dhopkins! I love the new and streamlined look (and it looks cleaner without those annoying banner ads!). The colour scheme suits the site well. I agree with SWF that the title obscures the images in the banner a little. I'd like to suggest that for each upcoming car chase movie release, the title banner changes to feature that movie? (Like what Google sometimes does for special occasions)

And last I checked, the chases I submitted to the database listed you as the contributor, so it would be great to fix the acknowledgments glitch.

But good redesign overall. Even this forum reply box I'm typing in feels more spacious. :D

TDIT's exhilarating mashup of the coolest car flick with the best animated film of the year! Fast & Feathered 5 Click sig to watch!

Re: Varaces Next 9 years 1 month ago #7844

• dhopkins
Oh, the banner ads are coming back sooner or later. I have to at least pretend to try to break even.

D

Re: Varaces Next 9 years 1 month ago #7861

• dhopkins
This weekend I have another big coding push planned to take care some of the site issues. So look forward to the ratings returning and hopefully a fix for the submission credit among other things.

D

Re: Varaces Next 9 years 4 weeks ago #7869

• Prowler
  • Platinum Boarder
I don't know how much repairs have been done to the new site, but is it safe to submit a film? I had a difficult time in the past uploading a movie, coming back to the site later on to find that it didn't make it to the list. I also ask this because there haven't been many film updates for a while or maybe it's just me, but I'd like to know since I've go a few chases to submit.
Time to create page: 0.177 seconds