Switch to desktop Register Login

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: German TV Show "Cobra 11" online

German TV Show "Cobra 11" online 9 years 4 months ago #5996

• heavymett
  • Gold Boarder
Hi everybody,

I have been inactive for a while but stumbled upon a nice website that is worth a visit for everybody here. German TV channel RTL has put Season 10 to 12 of "Alarm fur Cobra 11" online. Cobra11 is one of the most destructive car chase tv-shows ever.

Quality is 384 x 288, WMV9, German Audio

There are 11GB of Cobra11 Episodes to watch by now. Bad thing is you can't fast forward or pick an entry point for watching. I recommend Orbit Downloader (FF Plugin) for streaming the episodes into files and watch them offline. For those who don't want to invest much time in managing downloads I like to say that usually there is a car chase sequence in the first 2 minutes of nearly every episode.

http://rtl-now.rtl.de/cobra.php
[size=59:3q26ju0t]Staffel = Season
Jetzt starten = Play[/size]
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: German TV Show "Cobra 11" online 9 years 4 months ago #5997

Thanks for the link, heavymett. And good to hear from you!

Re: German TV Show "Cobra 11" online 9 years 4 months ago #5999

That's super awesome, heavymett! It's so difficult to find an Alarm fur Cobra download (and getting a DVD here is impossible, as I'm unaware if they release it on DVD set boxes, and even if they do, they'll never make it to this far-flung continent), so seeing that the producers are releasing the episodes F.O.C. is a great relief!
Thanks for the heads-up!

TDIT's exhilarating mashup of the coolest car flick with the best animated film of the year! Fast & Feathered 5 Click sig to watch!

Re: German TV Show "Cobra 11" online 9 years 4 months ago #6013

I've always been in love with this series purely for its car chase action - an average episode would always contain 3 action packed chase scenes. There is also a Youtube channel which has somehow managed to upload every last action sequence from the series, spanning 23 series:

http://uk.youtube.com/user/stunts2008

Fans and newcomers should definitely check that out. It really is a pity they don't broadcast this show in the UK, particularly as they do show it in other parts of Europe outside of Germany.
Time to create page: 0.143 seconds