Varaces - The Car Chase Movie Database

Switch to desktop Register Login

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Fast and Furious (2009)

Fast and Furious (2009) 9 years 5 months ago #5974

The fourth installment in the Fast and Furious franchise is due out June 2009. Paul Walker and Vin Diesel will return to their original roles and Justin Lin, who helmed the previous Fast and The Furious: Tokyo Drift, will direct. Plot follows Walker and Diesel teaming up to take down a drugpin.

As one would expect, some serious badass vehicles will appear.

The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: Fast and Furious (2009) 9 years 2 months ago #6124

• booster
  • Junior Boarder
Indeed this new movie promises good car action and car chases

Link to Trailer
[url=http://www.fastandfuriousmovie.net:19gnx2h0]Link to Official Site[/url]
Link to IMCDb

Part of the original cast is back; which means Vin Diesel, Paul Walker, Michelle Rodriguez and Jordana Brewster are going to have their very own characters.

From what is visible in the trailer, the amazing-but-too-cool-to-be-real scenes are back; I just hope they feature some nice and realistic race/chase in it.

The ricers will be back with their cars, but this time more car culture seems to be added like Ford RS 200, muscle cars, the trophy truck, ... and again I just hope the customizations are more technical.

The Synopsis:
Vin Diesel and Paul Walker reteam for the ultimate chapter of the franchise built on speed -- "Fast and Furious." Heading back to the streets where it all began, they rejoin Michelle Rodriguez and Jordana Brewster to blast muscle, tuner and exotic cars across Los Angeles and floor through the Mexican desert in the new high-octane action-thriller.

When a crime brings them back to L.A., fugitive ex-con Dom Toretto (Diesel) reignites his feud with agent Brian O'Conner (Walker). But as they are forced to confront a shared enemy, Dom and Brian must give in to an uncertain new trust if they hope to outmanuever him. And from convoy heists to precision tunnel crawls across international lines, two men will find the best way to get revenge: push the limits of what's possible behind the wheel.

-from "TheHollywoodNews.com"

Let's look forward to this fourth installment then.

Re: Fast and Furious (2009) 9 years 2 months ago #6127

• carlo
  • Platinum Boarder
Wow? I'm really surprised..The trailer looks good. I think we are past the kiddie tuning stuff here..

Re: Fast and Furious (2009) 9 years 2 months ago #6130

• adri
  • Platinum Boarder
It Promises good car action in general, i wonder what made the "original cast" of the first movie to be again in the fourth installment, that rarely happens specially if most of the actors didnt appear already in the second one, not to mention the third one... but anyway its ncie to see them all back!

Re: Fast and Furious (2009) 4.3.09 8 years 10 months ago #7957

i caught the commerical for FAST AND FURIOUS4, just in time for the release date. it will be APRIL 3, 2009, here in the states.i was disappointed by it's early release because it usually is one of my JUNE birthday presents. i figure this one to be like the last three, great cars and stunts, o.k. movie. the trailer looks good but a little familiar but there are only so many ways to hijack a semi truck. if there is a 5th movie, i hope it is a prequel and gives some information about everyone. unless it really sucks, there will be another one of some sort, i think so anyway. i will go see them until they get unbearable. i hope to get an early version of it, but i will definitely go to the movies to see it. i missed out on seeing GRAN TORINO and hated not seeing it there later. let's keep our fingers crossed and hope for the best. as you can see i have my computer back, it was just a little messed up. i've missed being on here most of all. i have a shit load of stuff to send in movies, reviews, and other things that have waited to long. i'm back again.

Re: Fast and Furious (2009) 8 years 9 months ago #7977

I kind-of liked this movie. I wouldn't classify this as a car racing movie like the others - it's more like a revenge/crime thriller with a handful of driving scenes. The storyline is as far-fetched as the previous ones, but the tone is different - more morose. The leads are avenging the death of one of their friends, so they spend a lot of time brooding. It was good to see the cast from the original again. Jordana Brewster remains smokin' hot.

There's a race through city streets where characters audition for a transporter job (like in the 2nd movie) that I thought was amusing and very video game like. There's a couple of chases through a long cave that was a little too 'Star Wars' Death Star trench / 'Temple of Doom' mine car pursuit for my tastes, but overall, I thought this was a good junk-food movie.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.280 seconds