Varaces - The Car Chase Movie Database

Switch to desktop Register Login

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Varaces Interviews

Re: Varaces Interviews 8 years 11 months ago #7913

Yes I think a translator would probably have helped Lena to provide more expansive responses. I guess a lesson about interviewing non-English speaking filmmakers.

SWF, look forward to receiving any additional game reviews you want to make available.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: Varaces Interviews 8 years 11 months ago #7914

• adri
  • Platinum Boarder
Good interview CCK! like Prowler i guess too that if she had had a translator she would had spoken at length and confide in you, but anyway it's another good interview, have any other interviews in mind Tico?

Re: Varaces Interviews 8 years 11 months ago #7915

Glad you liked the interview Adri. Yes, I hope to do a few more this year, ideally with some stunt coordinators. Fingers crossed!

Re: Varaces Interviews 8 years 11 months ago #7919

• adri
  • Platinum Boarder
Really?! that would be so great, i really hope you manage to interview them, good luck with it.

Re: Varaces Interviews 8 years 11 months ago #7927

Another interesting interview, CCK. The responses were a little short, but at least we gained an insight into the making of a rally racing film, featuring women stunt drivers! Here's to more enlightening interviews in the future! :)

TDIT's exhilarating mashup of the coolest car flick with the best animated film of the year! Fast & Feathered 5 Click sig to watch!
Time to create page: 0.198 seconds