Varaces - The Car Chase Movie Database

Switch to desktop Register Login

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Varaces Interviews

Re: Varaces Interviews 9 years 4 months ago #6000

Great job for the feature with an indie filmmaker, I feel they don't get appreciated for the amount of effort they put in, just because they lack the budgets of more well-known directors. Interesting to note that one of the cast is from Driven, an interstate race TV series in U.S. I'm looking forward to. It's also cool to gain an insight behind-the-scenes (the mention of the 'process trailer', renting the race car and the track). And I'm looking forward to the Lazarus Papers, as well as any future car chase flicks from this director.
Very inspiring, well done on another great interview!

TDIT's exhilarating mashup of the coolest car flick with the best animated film of the year! Fast & Feathered 5 Click sig to watch!
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: Varaces Interviews 9 years 4 months ago #6005

Glad you liked the interview AndreTeh. I also think independent directors should be given more credit than they usually are considering the financial obstacles they face to get their productions off the ground in the first place.

Re: Varaces Interviews 9 years 4 months ago #6011

Great job on another interesting interview CCK. Look forward to seeing more.

Re: Varaces Interviews 8 years 11 months ago #7906

Just posted on the homepage my interview with Lena Koppel, the director of the Swedish rally film Rallybrudar (2008). She was kind enough to be interviewed despite the fact English was not her first language, so I appreciated her taking the time to undertake it.

At any rate, hope forum users enjoy it!

Re: Varaces Interviews 8 years 11 months ago #7910

Interesting interview CCK, and it's nice to see some new content on the front page. I hope to write another games review very soon.

Re: Varaces Interviews 8 years 11 months ago #7911

• Prowler
  • Platinum Boarder
I liked it. Looked like if you had a translator she would've given more information?
Time to create page: 0.161 seconds