Varaces - The Car Chase Movie Database

Switch to desktop Register Login

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Varaces Interviews

Varaces Interviews 9 years 10 months ago #5652

As promised, I've been able to secure another fillmmaking interview this time with Jay Rowlands the director of Clutch. Thanks goes to Jay for taking the time from his busy schedule to respond to interview questions. Hope forum members like it!
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: Varaces Interviews 9 years 10 months ago #5654

Another great interview, CCK. The production diary on the official website is quite an interesting read, too. I doubt it will get a release on these shores though, which is a shame considering I have no credit card or financial independence yet. My folks would probably be wonderin why I'd mail-order an indy movie from halfway round the world. :)
Still, it's pretty cool to have an old-school filmmaker who's knows his movies and cars.
I hope he releases a longer and updated trailer soon. If I ever move to the US on my own, I'll look out for it. :D

TDIT's exhilarating mashup of the coolest car flick with the best animated film of the year! Fast & Feathered 5 Click sig to watch!

Re: Varaces Interviews 9 years 10 months ago #5658

Glad you like the interview AndreTeh. I'm sure you could make the case that the dvd was for research purposes!

Re: Varaces Interviews 9 years 10 months ago #5659

• carlo
  • Platinum Boarder
Well good job there carcrashking, growing up in the seventies and watching a lot of the classic carchasemovies when they came out at that time makes me an old school nostalgic, I guess..Naturally, I had a lot of joy reading that interview with somebody who has the same passion for those old muscle cars with torque, V8 noise and horsepower. Can't hardly wait 'till summertime then...

Re: Varaces Interviews 9 years 10 months ago #5660

Thanks CARLO. Had a feeling that this was your kind of film!

Re: Varaces Interviews 9 years 10 months ago #5666

• adri
  • Platinum Boarder
Once again another nice interview CarCrashKing, i find really interesting what this director says, i really envy him when he mentions all that stuff and how they work to do these films :roll:

Let us hope the chase will be good, though he said there wont be any tipycal stunts...
Time to create page: 0.203 seconds