Varaces - The Car Chase Movie Database

Switch to desktop Register Login

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Launch of my new Youtube channel

Launch of my new Youtube channel 9 years 11 months ago #5595

A while back I wrote a post (link) saying I've signed up a new account onto Youtube, but unfortunately I have stupidly forgot the password to both the Youtube account and the e-mail I've linked it to. So I've set up a new channel and just added my birth year to the back of it, so here's the link.
Taking SWF and CB2001's lead, I've produced my first music video in tribute to all the great movies of last year, set to the current theme song of the Holden car ads. If you read the description, it was quite literally (and embarassingly) a video one year in the making, but I just rolled up my sleeves and did it before 2008 itself ends!
So do watch and comment, and if you liked it, do subscribe as I may put up some car-chase related movie trailer mash-ups or music videos in the near future. Do put your Varaces account name and your Youtube account (if you have one) in your comments so I know who you are and can subscribe to your account too!
If you don't have the time to sit through the entire 5 minute movie, just watch the car-chase sections from 0:40 to 0:47, 3:17 to 3:30, and 4:11 to 4:39. But it's best to watch it from start to end, cause I've made an effort to sync the images to the beats and lyrics.
Thanks and look out for future movies from thedriveintheatre89! :D

TDIT's exhilarating mashup of the coolest car flick with the best animated film of the year! Fast & Feathered 5 Click sig to watch!
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: Launch of my new Youtube channel 9 years 11 months ago #5597

• adri
  • Platinum Boarder
Cool you have an account Andreteh, i have one too in where i frecuently upload videos with spanish stunts and other chases or crashes i make with videogames, i think there are enough american stunts so i decided to just upload unknown spanish ones which will always be more difficult to find about.

Ive just subscribe to yours right now Andreteh and ive watched your latest video you made, its been nice, ive liked it, nice choise of music, and showing several movies, nice indeed, you can subscribe to mine if you want to :wink:

This is mine http://www.youtube.com/user/carchasesfanatic

Re: Launch of my new Youtube channel 9 years 11 months ago #5598

Very nicely edited video, Andreteh, and I too have subscribed to your channel. I think most of you are aware of my own channel:

www.youtube.com/Amanaman544

Thanks for watching! 9 years 11 months ago #5608

Thanks a lot for subscribing guys, I really appreciate it. SWF, you're one of the first few I've subscribed to. Nice profile there, Adri, glad you told me about it, I've subscribed to yours, can't wait to check out a couple of those Spanish chases.
If you guys have the time, I hope you'd be able to give a comment and rating to the video itself, so far it's only garnered a few views, so I hope with a rating it will be more attractive to potential viewers. But as it is, thanks for checking it out. If anyone else has an account, do let me know or subscribe so I could check yours out. Mine won't strictly be a car chase channel, as I like other genres such as trailer mash-ups and parodies, but yeah, I do hope to post a few chases in the near future. :D

TDIT's exhilarating mashup of the coolest car flick with the best animated film of the year! Fast & Feathered 5 Click sig to watch!

Re: Launch of my new Youtube channel 9 years 11 months ago #5609

• adri
  • Platinum Boarder
Sure AndreTeh ill rate the video, since you are from Malaisya, arent there any good Malaisan chases to watch? :D

Re: Launch of my new Youtube channel 9 years 11 months ago #5611

• Prowler
  • Platinum Boarder
This one would be my profile. Very little car content if you'll notice ;)
[url:1rvsdmbx]www.youtube.com/user/52CaddyV[/url]

So you're from Malaysia AndreTeh? Strange pattern you're setting. First you were in Sydney, then Somewhere. Travel much? ;)
Time to create page: 0.452 seconds