Varaces - The Car Chase Movie Database

Switch to desktop Register Login

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: NBC's Knight Rider 2008

KNIGHT RIDER, LONGER RUN 9 years 2 months ago #6157

my memory isn't great right now but i saw somewhere that KNIGHT RIDER just got another 9 episode order. there will be 9 more shows added to this season. that usually means the show is doing well. i would safely say there should at least be another season anyway. unless something really wonderful comes along. i would also guess that products from the show should come soon, cars, action figures,posters,etc. i'm not a big fan of the show but it is watchable. it's starting to develop slowly but surely. i think GM, GENERAL MOTORS, really missed the mark by not coming out with the TRANS AM again sooner. they are in trouble at the moment and this would have helped. just think KITT special edition TRANS AMs running around all over the place. another prediction, it wouldn't suprise me to see a KITT edition MUSTANG, just like they did ELEANOR on GONE IN SIXTY SECONDS, on the streets in a few months. i guess they need to make sure it will last first. maybe this will start a trend of tv ripping it's self off, like the movies do. by digging up old shows to redo again. sometime in the future we may be watching, THE DUKES OF HAZZARD, THE NEXT GENERATION. i'd like to see them jump mill creek in a new CHARGER, can you say EVIL KNIEVEL,GRAND CANYON, one way down. splat! we can only hope kids. it's like the SWINN bike at CHRISTMAS, you can only hope you get it til, you see it.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Time to create page: 0.122 seconds