Varaces - The Car Chase Movie Database

Switch to desktop Register Login

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Car Chase Cliches II

Car Chase Cliches II 10 years 1 day ago #5517

Some members may remember my Car Chase Cliches video that I produced a while back, that came as a diversion to my usual car crash mixes. Nearly 2 years later, I had decided to return to the original's premise in search for further movie car chase cliches - the result is Car Chase Cliches II. As mentioned before, the original managed to get featured on renowned automotive website Edmunds, but frustratingly I was suspended from Youtube a few days later. :(

And for those who have not seen my car crash mixes they can be found at the following links:

Car Crash Mix, Car Crash Mix II, Car Crash Mix III. Enjoy :D
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: Car Chase Cliches II 10 years 1 day ago #5518

• adri
  • Platinum Boarder
Well, you already know what i think, you know what i mean, but just have to be said that i liked it a lot, once again another entertaining video :wink:

Re: Car Chase Cliches II 10 years 1 day ago #5520

• steamer
  • Expert Boarder
Fantastic, Star Wars Fanatic. I absolutely love your vids! Very entertaining indeed. I'll make a point of logging in and giving you a well deserved 5 stars! Hopefully this one doesn't get removed by the "suits." :)

Re: Car Chase Cliches II 9 years 11 months ago #5525

• carlo
  • Platinum Boarder
Good job SWF! Thanx.

Re: Car Chase Cliches II 9 years 11 months ago #5531

Thank you very much to whoever featured my video on the Varaces homepage! :D However since car chase cliches is now a 2 part series, with this being the sequel, should the original also be mentioned?

Re: Car Chase Cliches II 9 years 11 months ago #5533

The credit goes to DH for putting it on the homepage, SWF, which indeed is where it deserved to be announced. Some very nicely edited sequences in it. I especially liked how you cut the backward 180s. Well done.
Time to create page: 0.184 seconds