Varaces - The Car Chase Movie Database

Switch to desktop Register Login

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Worst Car Chase Movie of All Time!

Re: Worst Car Chase Movie of All Time! 10 years 1 month ago #5383

• adri
  • Platinum Boarder
CarCrashGod wrote:
Hey, i'm new here so i hope my opinions are not overlooked.
One of my top worst car chases is the stretched out CGI blunder that is The Bourne Supremacy.
The only film that tops this on the worst car chases list is Bullitt.

If you want to see a really good car chase, watch the new Gone in 60 seconds. The CGI is impressively seemless and it was made even better by Nicholas Cage's excellent facial expressions throughout.

Non and when i say non i mean nobody at all in this website thinks like you, haha this is funny, i mean, im not making fun of you but that made me laugh, your comments would never come from a person like us all with a very big aknowledge on car chases :P

CGI in The Bourne Supremacy? well tell me where because in terms of car stunts theres no CGI at all, only in scenes from the interior of when you see Matt Damon but i like it as it adds realism.

Then Bullit as the worst chase?? well if we compare it with other chases it is not by far as spectacular in stunts terms, we all know it, but it was the first chase that stood out the most and the one that started the car chases fashion in movies.

Are you saying Sena's Gone In Sixty Seconds has good CGI?

Well... as a spanish sayign says, "for tastes colors were made" but oh well, yours is a very strange color :lol:
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: Worst Car Chase Movie of All Time! 10 years 1 month ago #5393

• ukduke
  • Junior Boarder
I have a feeling he was joking (I hope!) :D

Re: Worst Car Chase Movie of All Time! 10 years 1 month ago #5395

Yes indeed. Clearly a piss take.

Re: Worst Car Chase Movie of All Time! 8 years 10 months ago #7952

• delorean man
  • Expert Boarder
  • Thank you received: 2
THE LAST RIDE FROM 2004 IS MY CHOICE FIRST OF ALL THE MOVIE STARST OF IN THE 1970S AND INSTED OF HEARING LYNNARD SKYNARD ORE JOHN LENNON YOU HEAR THIS AWFUL NEW AGO MUSIC THAT SHOUD NEWER HAVE BIN DON AND THEN YOU SEE THE REASON THAT MOST PEOPLE BOGHT THE MOVIE A 1969 PONTIAC GTO THE JUDGE BUT IT IS HARDLY DRIVEN IN THE FILM YOU SEE IT IN ACTION ONELY IN THE BEGINNING AND IN THE END OF THE MOVIE AND THEN COMES THE BRAND NEW 2004 PONTIAC GTO THAT LOOK LIKES A BMW ON STEROIDS THAT SHOWS OF LIKE THE BEST CAR EVER BUILT BUT IT IS REALY A BIGGER SHOW OF THEN THAT DAMN MUSTANG FROM THE NEW KNIGHT RIDER SERIES AND IF YOU ARE PACIENT ENOUGH TO WATCH THE WHOLE FILM THEN IN THE END OF IT YOU SEE THE BIGEST CRIME IN AUTOMOBILE HISTORY SORRY I CANT CONTINIUE THE SURROW IS TO BIG RIP JOHN ZACHARY DELOREAN
It's A Small Universe
Time to create page: 0.457 seconds