Varaces - The Car Chase Movie Database

Switch to desktop Register Login

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: HAPPY HOLIDAYS AGAIN

HAPPY HOLIDAYS AGAIN, 2015 1 year 11 months ago #11502

I was sitting here resting up from all the holiday running am watching NEED FOR SPEED, it is a good movie. everything has went good except for a couple of things. we have got to spent some good time with both of our families. we got the usual nice presents but the time spent with the family was the best part. we have lost a few members of our family, this year. they are missed but are in a better place. the world is still a troubled world with people only thinking of themselves or their beliefs. I believe in someones freedom to do whatever as long it doesn't harm someone else. I may not believe the same way as you do but it is your choice. I also think you will stand in judgement in the end, so think before you do something. my wife has had a lot of heart problems this year. I have almost lost her several times. she has gotten better in the last few months. she is not out of the woods yet. my 14 year old son is doing great. he is smart and bigger then me.{265lbs.,6ft.1in.} he is more like me with each day. well, I had better let you go. I hope your holidays have been good and continue into the next year. maybe after STAR WARS is over there will be some good car movies. don't worry, STAR WARS FANATIC, my son has already asked to go see it. I saw the first STAR WARS at the SIPP THEATER, when I was 11 years old. GOOD BYE AND GOOD WISHES for the new year. GOOD BYE2015, HELLO2016
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Time to create page: 0.128 seconds