Varaces - The Car Chase Movie Database

Switch to desktop Register Login

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: HAPPY HOLIDAYS AGAIN

Re: HAPPY HOLIDAYS AGAIN, BACK AGAIN 7 years 11 months ago #9165

i'm sitting in a winter wonderland, right now. we got a little snowstorm, the other day, which knocked our electric out for three days. we got about ten to twelve inches of snow, it's not a record even for us but is more than we usually get. we had plenty of food and heat, we were basically in the dark. there was about 50 to 75 thousand people in this area that didn't have power. they all should have it by now. nobodys died yet so i count that as a blessing. we did go to the cemetery, yesterday, to see our boy and girl. they would be 6 and 5 now. well so much for the depressing shit, CHRISTMAS eve is this evening and my sister made it in from ARKANSAS safely. she has a little girl that just loves this time of year. the world is a more beautiful place through the eyes of a child. the funny part is we have almost fourty years between our ages but like the same music. i bought her a band t shirt for christmas. i noticed a few names missing on this thread but i hope they are doing well and enjoying the season. i also noticed movies, some of mine, missing from the database. i hope this is corrected. i was hoping to see 1300 movies by now. i saw a movie JUST FOR KICKS [2003] on some channel. the movie wasn't much but the main woman was chased by a ford expedition, she was in a '73 DODGE CHARGER R/T, lemon yellow, and looking just like the one in GROUND RULES. it was a decent chase and you know it had my attention. MMMMM CHARGER. there are still chase movies out there, you just have to find them. well, i'll let ya'll go. i hope you enjoy yourselves. ps, my sister in law got me FAST AND FURIOUS 1, 2 , and 3 in the two disc sets, i wanted the 4 movie set so i could see #4. i'll just have to wait. my wife got me GRAN TORINO with CLINT EASTWOOD. i know this is not a chase movie but is still a very good car movie. i almost bought one similar to it for $150.00, back in the day. MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE AND TO ALL, A GOOD NIGHT.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:HAPPY HOLIDAYS AGAIN 7 years 11 months ago #9166

• dhopkins
Merry Christmas everyone!

D

Re:HAPPY HOLIDAYS AGAIN 7 years 11 months ago #9167

A belated Christmas to all varaces forum users!

Re:HAPPY HOLIDAYS AGAIN 6 years 11 months ago #9482

Wishing all varaces forum users a fantastic Christmas and a great new year!

Let's hope 2011 is a good one on the car chase film front!

Re:HAPPY HOLIDAYS AGAIN 5 years 11 months ago #9713

A happy car chase Christmas a new year to all!

Re:HAPPY HOLIDAYS AGAIN 5 years 11 months ago #9717

howdy everybody. i have been absent a little too much lately. i have had to live counties from my home. we are good friends with a large mining equipment sells and rental company, we have completely redone their office complex. it has took about three months all together to finish.we stayed at their location to keep our time line going. well, i'm finally back at home again. i'm glad to see things have progressed without me. i hope to contribute more shortly.my christmas went really well, we were blessed with a lot of enjoyment, as well as, thoughtful presents. we had a wonderful time watching my son doing a good job in .his church play. unfortunately, the church was robbed during christmas night, mostly due to a drug problem that we have in our area. they will face a higher court in their future. i am watching barrett-jackson on speed, waiting on the ball to drop at midnight. i am hoping for a better year for the whole world. things are getting better in a lot of places,but, it is taking a lot of senseless blood shed to achieve this. i hope in my heart that it'
s not a temporary thing. death without progress is a waste of time and life. it's a shame to have to lose anyone for any reason. i remember my dead ones everyday and miss them greatly. remember the ones you live with, cherish them and let them know. talk to someone you haven;t been in touch with in a while, too often they are gone before you can. i know from experience.tonight, i'm thinking of my mother in law, who is laying with my two babies at her feet on a mountian, two counties away. they are watching the moon float across the sky, through the clouds. above the leafless trees that surround the frosted ground around them. even in it's sadness, it is still a beautifull thought. love yourself but love another, if only for a little while.HAPPY NEW YEAR RIP MYRA, JAMES, and ELIZABETH.
Time to create page: 0.142 seconds