Varaces - The Car Chase Movie Database

Switch to desktop Register Login

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: HAPPY HOLIDAYS AGAIN

Re: HAPPY HOLIDAYS AGAIN 8 years 11 months ago #7870

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year everyone! Hope 2009 brings a lot of car chase joy!
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: HAPPY HOLIDAYS AGAIN 8 years 11 months ago #7871

Merry Christmas to the Varaces community!

Re: HAPPY HOLIDAYS AGAIN 8 years 11 months ago #7872

• adri
  • Platinum Boarder
Merry Christmas to you all guys!! have a nice night.

Re: HAPPY HOLIDAYS AGAIN 8 years 11 months ago #7873

• Prowler
  • Platinum Boarder
Ah, Christmas Day with Turkish delight, John Lennon's Poetry, an anthology of steampunk literature and new winter cloths by my side. Merry Christmas car chase fanatics!

Re: HAPPY HOLIDAYS AGAIN 09 8 years 4 days ago #9159

howdy ya'll. it's the most wonderful time of the year again. this year has flew by so fast and i've got about half of what i needed done. it has been another up and down year. money and death never goes the way, you want it to. i've lost several friends and family this year, most of them are in a far greater place and state of being. you miss them but know their suffering is over. the world is a rough place to be right now, but i believe even with one little act, you can make a difference. i do things for people all year round but especially this time of the year. you will get a reward for it, usually a good feeling in your heart. today i stopped by my good friend ROD's house to drop of his CHRISTMAS card and he gave me a metal model of a '49 chevrolet wrecker, tow truck, that was redone by our friend BIG RUSS. it was a complete suprise to me. i give him car pictures and toy cars all year. it will be a prized possession, if i can keep it away from my 8 year old boy. so even if it's only a dollar in a donation bucket, you are doing something good. religion, to me is a personal choice, we come from different places and situations. i'm a believer but i'm not a member of any church, so i don't judge or condemn anybody else's choice. if you worship a rock, at least you have faith in something. i hope you enjoy this season in whatever fashion you choose to celebrate it religious or not. joy to the world.... i have GRAN TORINO and the FAST AND FURIOUS 4 pack on my CHRISTMAS list, that will make a nice CHRISTMAS for me. i would rather give than receive, so i'm thankful for whatever i get. i still remember my early christmases when i didn't get very much. we spent more on my boy this year than i did on my first two cars. his enjoyment and the health benefits will be worth it. we have actually had two good snows here already, so i hope we get one for CHRISTMAS. i had better go, i'm starting to ramble. there are the regulars on here, i mention PROWLER, CAR CRASH KING,STAR WARS FANATIC, CARLO, THE DRIVE IN THEATRE,ADRI, and many others that have become friends to me, even if we are far apart. MR. HOPKINS, you are always the man, even when we bitch. MERRY CHRISTMAS to everyone in which ever way you like to say it. HAPPY HOLIDAYS TO ALL,

Re: HAPPY HOLIDAYS AGAIN 8 years 3 days ago #9160

• carlo
  • Platinum Boarder
As usual wise words there, Supercharger. Happy Holidays to you over to the states and to everyone still active on this site.
P.S. Fast & Furious has some surprisingly good chases and scenes (actually the best of the lot)
Gran Torino is a good movie in itself but has no automotive action.
See ya next year and hopefully this site get's more attention from the makers in 2010
Time to create page: 0.148 seconds