Varaces - The Car Chase Movie Database

Switch to desktop Register Login

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: HAPPY HOLIDAYS AGAIN

HAPPY HOLIDAYS AGAIN 10 years 11 months ago #4348

it's that most wonderful time of the year again, CHRISTMAS and very soon NEW YEARS will be upon us. i hope everyone is enjoying this season in whatever fashion, you celebrate it in. it don't doesn't matter to me what religion you are or your belief as long as you get the true meaning of this season, peace and love. this world needs a lot more of it. a simple good gesture towards another person will get you more happiness than can be expected. where i live, we help each other everyday, it may be sharing food or helping out with some simple work chore. i can call on any of my nieghbors at any hour for help. that is what i love about the internet and this website, you can help someone in your country or around the world. it may be a movie name or an answer to a question but it helps.anyway, i wish ya'll a very MERRY CHRISTMAS and a HAPPY NEW YEAR, one and all. we have had a lot happening to us lately but there still are good things ahead.my new years resolution is to have a better memory this year. thanks to everyone for making this a good year on here anyway. thanks especially to mr. D HOPKINS for all his efforts that have been beyond compare. MERRY CHRISTMAS everyone.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

MERRY CHRISTMAS 10 years 11 months ago #4350

I love this season too, even though I don't technically celebrate Christmas... but it just gives you that warm, fuzzy feeling inside. There's gifts to look forward to, most people (if they're not stressed out by writing Christmas cards or doing last-minute Christmas shopping) are full of warmth and good cheer...
No snow here, but there's that festive spirit in the air. Malls have pulled out all the stops, setting up huge Christmas trees. The shopping district is all brightly lit up at night. TV Channels are airing endless Christmas movies and programs...
But most importantly, we must not forget the true spirit of Christmas, as cliched as this may sound. After all, Christmas serves to remind us that peace should reign on Earth and we should all just try to get along, if only for one day.
I think I'm finished waxing philosophical now...
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to y'all!

TDIT's exhilarating mashup of the coolest car flick with the best animated film of the year! Fast & Feathered 5 Click sig to watch!

Re: HAPPY HOLIDAYS AGAIN 10 years 11 months ago #4354

Happy holidays to everyone as well!

Despite the occasions when the site was hacked, we have much to celebrate this year.

The car chase database has expanded greatly with now over 1000 films in it, and we now have consecutive entries running from 1913 to 2006.

Most of all though, more forum members have joined in the past year, making the forum and even better place to be.

Thanks goes to DH again for making it happen!

Re: HAPPY HOLIDAYS AGAIN 10 years 11 months ago #4358

• carlo
  • Platinum Boarder
Happy Holidays everybody. Carchase-wise 2006 was a really lame year in my opinion but nevertheless if I look back at how many car-related movies, Tv Shows, docus or race-meetings on DVD I bought, traded or recorded in 2006, it was an absolutely great year with excellent stuff.Hopefully 07 will continue that way...Long life to Varaces

Re: HAPPY HOLIDAYS AGAIN 10 years 11 months ago #4359

Happy holidays everyone, and long let the Varaces community strive :D

Re: HAPPY HOLIDAYS AGAIN 10 years 11 months ago #4360

• Prowler
  • Platinum Boarder
Indeed! Happy Christmas VaRacers! And let the new year bring swell and pleasent movies with good chases.
Time to create page: 0.162 seconds