Varaces - The Car Chase Movie Database

Switch to desktop Register Login

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: CHEAP BUYS

MY BIG 100 10 years 10 months ago #4513

my last thread was my 100th thread on here. this is a special moment, right! this makes 101 times, ya'll have had to listen to me, thank you very much for putting up with me. i hope i do help out some of the time. i'll be back soon to let you know how the movies turned out. i want to add more to our list in the near future so we can make 2000 real soon. thank you all again, this is a wonderful achievement.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: CHEAP BUYS 10 years 10 months ago #4519

• carlo
  • Platinum Boarder
Thanx Supercharger, of course you do help some of the time! I didn't know for instance that 43 the Petty Story was out on DVD..Cool, glad to hear that, I thought this movie was lost forever ...and let us know for the black action stuff...

Re: CHEAP BUYS 10 years 10 months ago #4522

Thanks supercharger. I had no idea that Fighting Mad was on DVD. Like the database entry says, there is an okay car chase in it.

Glad to see that you made the 100th post mark too! Your contributions are always welcome.

another movie classic for a dollar 9 years 11 months ago #5448

i was at our favorite store WAL MART SUPERSTORE, Christmas shopping, a couple weekends ago. i found one of the cheesiest movies ever made.it was in their dvd's for a dollar bin. hold on for this one kids, GROUND RULES. it stars SEAN DONAHUE, RICHARD LYNCH, and most importantly... FRANK STALLONE. that's right, sly's brother. his starring role makes this a rare and valuable film, in a 100 years or so. back to the movie, underground gamblers bet on a new sport called"BATTLE BALL", guys on dirt bikes, with metal claws try to throw a metal ball into a hole on the back of a dune buggy that rolls over when they score. neat idea. yes, there are a couple of car chases in this movie. it needs to be put in the database. the big chase is the bad guys in a lemon yellow 71 DODGE CHARGER, i was thrilled, against the good guy in a 69? fire truck red PONTIAC FIREBIRD, both of them were in excellent condition. the chase ends with the firebird jumping the charger, DUKES OF HAZZARD style,in a flat street with no ramp of any kind or nitrous, ripping the roof off of the charger.the bad guy says" i always wanted a convertible". this movie has so many good things going for it, but was made so bad and cheap. it is so ripe to be remade, it hurts to watch it. it has a lot of the 70's car movie cliches the bad guy has a germ phobia which doesn't stop him from rubbing all over his girlfriend/ cohort, really funny actually. no nudity here, sports fans, lots of good looking women but none used. this is a could have been movie, with a lot more money, it could have been a lot better. it's worth the dollar thou, so put this one on your Christmas wish list, it's a great stocking stuffer. i'll keep lookin'.

Re: CHEAP BUYS 9 years 11 months ago #5458

• carlo
  • Platinum Boarder
Hey cool something for me :wink: some sort of 'Rollerball' with cars it seems...

Re: CHEAP BUYS 9 years 11 months ago #5462

• carlo
  • Platinum Boarder
www.sonic.net/~jmiel/Sean/GroundRules.html

I found the trailer for Ground rules.
Time to create page: 0.141 seconds