Varaces - The Car Chase Movie Database

Switch to desktop Register Login

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Question for Heavymett.

Question for Heavymett. 12 years 2 weeks ago #2875

• adri
  • Platinum Boarder
Hi u all again, hi heavymett, while watching the other day the TV serie Alarm Für Cobra (Alerta Cobra (Sp.) Alarm For Cobra (Eng.)) i was wondering that how do they film all the motorway sequences as i suposse they have to be clear for normal people that needs them no? and i imagine they use them a lot as in almost each episode for not saying that in each one appears a motorway scene. Ive though u can answer me/us as u r from Cologne no?

Thanks C Ya.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Action Concepts Movie Highway 12 years 2 weeks ago #2889

• heavymett
  • Gold Boarder
in the past they have done the filming on real highways that has been closed for a couple of hours. it was very very expensive.

just a few days ago they opened a special movie highway track half an hour westwards cologne. the area part of a old cold-mine. the track is about 2,3 kilometer in lenght and looks like the public highways in germany. it is one of the largest movie backdrops that has been build in Europe. the complex features some buildings and a hangar as far as I know. 2 days ago they filmed the first big stunt for cobra11 there.

If you like to have a look where the track was build try this google-earth link. the track is not visible, but you can clearly see the mines.
http://www.route14.de/actionconcept.kmz

in future this highway can be rent for filmcrews and i think events like dragracing or something will be there too.

Re: Question for Heavymett. 12 years 2 weeks ago #2891

• adri
  • Platinum Boarder
Thanks Heavymett, so at first they filmed on real highways closing them for an hour, cool, and now they use a fake motorway like in Matrix :) , thanks for the explanation. just last question, as u r from Cologne, have u ever seen the filming of any scene in motorway?

Cya.

Awaiting for more videos as well, :P bye.

Re: Question for Heavymett. 12 years 2 weeks ago #2898

• heavymett
  • Gold Boarder
I have never recognized any detours or something due to filmsets of actionconcept. but last week i captured a cool stunt from cobra11.
a driving lesson ends in a truck-divebomb in combination with a sidewinder. cool helldriving! :D

Download Video | 10MB | DivX/MP3

Cool 12 years 2 weeks ago #2899

• adri
  • Platinum Boarder
Cool video Heavymett, very nice. :P

THanks for it

(Awaiting for more :twisted: )

Motorway Film- and Test Location 6 years 5 months ago #9625

• heavymett
  • Gold Boarder
Last Edit: 6 years 5 months ago by heavymett.
Time to create page: 0.285 seconds