Varaces - The Car Chase Movie Database

Switch to desktop Register Login

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: German Car-Chase Movies

The Crazy Race Series - Completed 6 years 8 months ago #9562

• heavymett
  • Gold Boarder
Crazy Race III - Sie Knacken jedes Schloss (D 2007) (lit. They pick every lock)
Plot: Comedy / Some robbers want to steal a precious ring from Neuschwanstein castle. Chase: A yellow Renault F4 escaping from some black BMWs and a police car. The BMWs all crash. Watch: Some youtuber upped the complete movie. The chase starts with Part 10.

RTL-TV is going to air Crazy Race 3 this sunday.
Last Edit: 6 years 8 months ago by heavymett. Reason: stuff...
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: German Car-Chase Movies - Olsen Gang 5 years 10 months ago #9725

• heavymett
  • Gold Boarder
Although the thread is titled german car chase movies I already listed some danish movies and I think I have to continue with that now.

Die Olsenbande in der Klemme (OT: Olsen-Banden på spanden, Denmark 1969)
Plot: (comedy/crime/action) The Olsen Gang movies always tell the story of three burglars who dream to get rich by doing the perfect coup. Chase: A 1959 Chevy Biscayne and a 1964 Buick Skylark get away from a 1969 Volvo Amazon (Police Car) in the streets of Copenhagen. Info: 14 Olsen gang movies had been produced in Denmark between 1968 and 1998 and they also got very popular in Germany. This here is movie no. 2 of 14; title translation is The Olsen Gang In A Fix; take a look at the Olsen gang wikipedia entry for details on DVDs, subtitles, translations etc.

Norway produced remakes of all Olsen Gang movies with different actors.
It looks like this is the 1970 norway remake of the car chase above.

I like to add the movie to the database but I really can't remember any story and haven't seen the movies for years. This post mostly consists of stuff I found via wikipedia and youtube. I haven't seen any of the Olsen movies for years. There may be another car chase to find in more than one of 14 olsen movies.
Last Edit: 5 years 10 months ago by heavymett. Reason: changed subject of this old thread back to original subject. added description of car chase.

German Car-Chase Movies 4 years 8 months ago #11361

• heavymett
  • Gold Boarder
Again not a german car chase but one from our neighbour belgium.

Nichts zu verzollen
(France 2010, OT: Rien à déclarer, lit.Nothing to declare)
Plot: (comedy) In the course of the opening of europes inner national borders a french and a belgian border patrol officer are ordered to work together. Chase: A pimped Renault R4 policecar chases after a black BMW. Several light contacts on a highway, all pimped parts of the policecar fly off piece by piece.

IMDb-entry
Last Edit: 4 years 8 months ago by heavymett.
Time to create page: 0.135 seconds